Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ever been scammed by a LEB/LET host? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ever been scammed by a LEB/LET host?

Comments

• @bcrawford are you Brandon from eNetsouth?

• rds100.. It's me in the flesh and blood.

• bcrawfordbcrawford Member
    edited September 2012

No.. I'm done with it. I'm sick of games.

• @bcrawford since you are here, tell us your side of the story. I am sure many people would want to hear it.
    And no, i was never your customer so i personally don't care.

Thanked by 1bcrawford
  • My story at this point would not mean much of anything. All I have is hard logs of what happened post fact.... Many days post fact might I mind you. Many.

I'm not here to start a fight.. just here.

• @bcrawford said: PayPal did not give you a penny. I did. Every claim was paid out. Even the ones who were 28 days in to a 30 day deal and raped their fare share of bandwidth... Yeah -- no one wants to talk about that do they?

My apologies, then. All I know is it went from a dispute to a claim and PayPal gave me the $7 back.

I can only speak for myself when I say my bandwidth use was definitely meager (though 'raped their fair share of bandwidth' -- while each host does overcommit BW, weren't users, esp. from the $7 SJ deal, still metered?) and just hosted a fairly small (2-3 max at any given time) Minecraft server in SJ.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@brcrawford I was your customer but I never ever suspected you wanted to run with them pennies...
    I still regret your disappearance, not that I feel I was "scammed" but because your bw was great ! I missed you for many months and even if prometeus is even better, I am yet to find a host with cheap and plenty bw in the US. BudgetVM is promissing even tho has a lot of problems, it is recovering.
    I think i was with you for more than a year and was great. I am really sorry for what happened, I really am :(
    M

• @Ihatetonyy ..

It's nothing like that. I tried to make right with everyone. There are some folks in the NE that I need to get right with but when a particular owner would not return my calls to work this out and when I was at VMworld 2012 and met up with some true players in the game they were dumb struck when I threw some names out there because they were like who are they???

Yes, it is all recorded. Pictures, Video .. you name it I have it.

• What exactly are people are apologizing to brandon for, shouldn't it be the other way round?

edited September 2012

@GetKVM_Ash said: What exactly are people are apologizing to brandon for, shouldn't it be the other way round?

For accusing him of stealing when in fact he at least tried to refund. I never considered asking money back, i think i overused the BW for the time I was with him in chicago, so even if i were to pay for a few months more, that would have been no problem at all. He was the only unmettered host i was happy with and even reduced voluntarily my usage because it was way too big for that money.
    M

• @Maounique

I know its not that. You know it was not that. I got tossed up as a "pump and dump" 3 years post fact. Put it this way I can give you a PDF in regards to my lawsuit with a certain credit card merchant that will part your hair and show why this was a problem. As a side note --- the heck with maxmind. If you bank on their recommendation then you get what you deserve.

• Closest to being scammed was probably the whole Hostrail incident. I cancelled and moved though before it completely collapsed.

• @GetKVM_Ash you have needed to just go invisable for a long time. If you truly think I'm that full of shit then call me on it but there are some folks that have it wrapped up and that is their sucess..

It's sad but true.... Don't hate on me because I gave some great performance. It was epic for what it was. SYSADMIN=FTW.. you can't balk on it. #Respect

edited September 2012

@liam My wishes were more than happened... I had some tough luck.... I accept the issues.... I've been trying to make it happen... Just needs to be some communication..

So Jon talk to me...I will play you some audio..

• @liam ....... There are just some things that get so toxic they do not need to be talked about.. If I can launch a site with the audio recordings of the last 8 support calls to a provider and the screen shots of their ticketing answers regarding a storage solution.. I will if it is what it takes to prove my self worth. Sadly, I have images of things that go way worse.. They can't hate on me too bad because there is one guy there... "Johan" who is there ONLY for the sake of he was so bent over verses the server he was on and what could make some cash.. Yes, it goes back that far. I told him.. Just stay there and eat it.

The truth of it is I'm not here to start crap... I just want to talk to some people and work it out. The sad thing is that one German fellow was wanting to handle the debt and work it out but one such provider would not talk to me. So sad you missed a investor like that.

Guess who keeps his box up with you? I'm throwing away 2... I will wait for #3..

• Oh -- Is it hitting below the belt he has to use my IP's for DNS to keep from getting blacklisted? If it is I will retract my statement. Mods please delete this if you feel I am being disrespectful.

At the same time -- ask me to give you some things that will make you go OMG...

• @bcrawford said: At the same time -- ask me to give you some things that will make you go OMG...

A small writeup from your POV?

• @bcrawford your writings are quite confusing for a non-native english speaker like me. But i am willing to donate some free webspace where you can upload your images and audio files if you need it.

I am also non-native speaker but I can say it is confusing period.
    I didnt manage to understand more than what i knew already that there were some issues.
    Brandon, please make a clear post about what happened in the order of it happening. As I said, no problem from me, just curious.
    M

• I need to talk to some people before I go that route. I need to play them the limited audio. I need to email them some limited screen shots before it becomes an issue.. All it takes is a txt message or a phone call from the right person "JB" to make it right.. I can assure I we need to talk. Besides "JB" its money.. You told me you were a millionaire.. Let's get down and dirty, There are some attorneys around here who want to tango. Dance Dance "JB"

• I can bet $10 that there are no millionaires reading this forum :)

• There are no further comments from me until I have some direction either way. There are some ppl I need to talk to. I give it a time frame frame of one business week. Seven (7) days. Lets talk.

• @rds100.. I can promise you I'm not. But I pay my debts.

• I'm going to bed right now so feel free to hate on me when I'm not at a computer to defend myself. I could only wish half of you knew the person I am. I was put in places where the money followed the path.. Not where the loyalty followed the respect. "JB" let Tim know he knows where he needs to be why he was with me instead of you. I spit on the day he mentioned your name to me.

• @bcrawford said: I'm going to bed right now so feel free to hate on me when I'm not at a computer to defend myself. I could only wish half of you knew the person I am.

We'd all love to know more..

• Is this guy legit or what because i cant take him seriously. Aside from turning up out of the blue with a "You cant touch me" attitude he's repeatedly speaking to himself.

• @ihatetonyy..

It's all about a mater of respect. Yes, I have in my control some things that might not need to be talked about.

At the same time I know I have some issues with people in the general community. However, I made things right with them. I want to make things right everywhere but I need to talk to some people. They know who they are. Send me a TXT message. I've took enough hate to prove I'm loyal... Where is the other side?

SEND ME A TXT!

It does look like there is a problem some place. I have seen bums in the street having the same kind of rhetoric, he clearly had a shock in the past and believes many ppl are having ill intentions towards him, I am not one of those and I am really sorry for everything.
    It hurts to see someone suffer so badly.
    M

edited September 2012

@GetKVM_ASH .. One day when you grow up and learn how things work in grown up world then I will be happy to talk to you but your snide ass remarks considering your not very stable these days .... meh --- I'm just saying that I'm putting my balls on the line here .. do you have any balls to put out?

Shoe me some balls. Otherwise.. STFU.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited September 2012

Dude, what the hell have you been smoking. Nobody's got a clue what you're going on about.

What do you want to see my balls for?

Thanked by 2Spirit gsrdgrdghd