Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

200+ VPS Machines in one Node - I/O Speed - Raid10 - What to do? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

200+ VPS Machines in one Node - I/O Speed - Raid10 - What to do?

13»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@BuyAds said:

Yes I do have a Marketing/PR Bachelor, do you need consulting services?

Thanked by 2BlazeMuis 4n0nx
  • @MrGeneral said:

No thank you. Go at fiverr they needs you.

Just move away from this thread if you are here to offend.

Thank you for the participation in this thread.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@BuyAds said:

I'm not here to offend you, actually I wrote several posts trying to help you.

Now about Fiverr, I actually have an account there, and have done almost $150 which is pretty good, considering I do tasks in WordPress. :P

Have a nice day and best luck!

Thanked by 2BuyAds Traffic
  • i haven't read through all the posts in this thread so just in case this wasn't mentioned : a PBN on 200 vps's on the same node will harm your SEO efforts and your money site will suffer.
    the whole point of building a PBN is to provide diverse backlinks from diverse ipv4 classes & subnets.
    links from 200 sites on the same node will not look natural to google crawlers which will then trigger a manual review by google staff = Penalty.

drop me a pm if you need help.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited April 2015

@Scottsman said:
    i haven't read through all the posts in this thread so just in case this wasn't mentioned : a PBN on 200 vps's on the same node will harm your SEO efforts and your money site will suffer.
    the whole point of building a PBN is to provide diverse backlinks from diverse ipv4 classes & subnets.
    links from 200 sites on the same node will not look natural to google crawlers which will then trigger a manual review by google staff = Penalty.

drop me a pm if you need help.

He doesn't, he knows everything, I already offered him help (in the 1st post of the thread) because of the obviously wrong approach he is taking, but he ignored me.

4.3.2.1 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.2 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.3 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.4 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.5 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.6 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.7 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.8 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.9 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.10 => misterhost.net
    4.3.2.11 => misterhost.net

Looks really natural.

Thanked by 2Scottsman MikePT
  • "Why use simple solution, if there are so many complex?"

Run all those WP installations off the server itself. Set it up for caching everything in RAM, since WP is resource gobbler. That simple.

• @Traffic said:
    I am sorry but that won't work (200 machines on the same server for the same PBN). For those blogs to work seo-wise you need something else. I am available for paid consulting should you need it.

I was looking for solutions and ideas and not for offers.

I got the solution.

@mikho close this thread please.

This discussion has been closed.