Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offshore Romania, new NODE 2 core 2 gb ecc ram 30 GB Hdd 1 ipv4 -price1.99 eu/mo port speed 1Gbps - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offshore Romania, new NODE 2 core 2 gb ecc ram 30 GB Hdd 1 ipv4 -price1.99 eu/mo port speed 1Gbps

13»

Comments

• @Traffic said:
    lol @ the hostname

sca[.low.end]

and that password...

Yep... And guess what, i didn't even set those myself! XD

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@joodle go to celebrate eastearn day , better for all i thinck , and thanks for shome comments here its help me to finish the paypal dispute, you open charge back for no autorization tranzaction , but you just reconose here you pay this service !!! lol Stupid

• cociucociu Member

any way , i repeate i dont want you money , i promise when we win this dispute i donate the same import to a OMG and post here the proof, but i dont tolarate your atitudine

• @cociu said:
    any way , i repeate i dont want you money , i promise when we win this dispute i donate the same import to a OMG and post here the proof, but i dont tolarate your atitudine

You don't tolerate my attitude? Do you know how much disrespect YOU are showing. Please, as i asked before, come with proof that I (Joodle) logged in and started a scan using that "ssdpscan" file. Also, you're saying you don't want my money, well.. YOU still have it, then why not just refund me? Oh wait! You're running Windows XP so you probably need some money to buy a new computer. Well, in that case, just keep the €6 mkay?

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@joodle yes i have your money , is in a paypal dispute i hope win too, for giving this money to a child who really need , not refound you "a child who scan for roots" . we have TOS for this kind of activity , you ignore TOS I reserve my right to no refound. Any way you are the first peson who i dont refound and ignore you. So no problem to have a start in this no ? to no refound "the good guys"

• @cociu said:
    joodle yes i have your money , is in a paypal dispute i hope win too, for giving this money to a child who really need , not refound you "a child who scan for roots" . we have TOS for this kind of activity , you ignore TOS I reserve my right to no refound. Any way you are the first peson who i dont refound and ignore you. So no problem to have a start in this no ? to no refound "the good guys"

Dude... Attend some english classes. And i'm not a child, seems like you are the child in here. As i said before, please come up with some proof that i logged in and started a scan using the "ssdpscan" file. K? Thnx.

• cociucociu Member

@joodle and yes from now you are totaly ignored , if you continued in my thread i most to complayn this to a moderator, i post my proof wich i can post in public , the next proof will go to paypal. Regards and good luck with next host

• @cociu said:
    joodle and yes from now you are totaly ignored , if you continued in my thread i most to complayn this to a moderator, i post my proof wich i can post in public , the next proof will go to paypal. Regards and good luck with next host

Just post the proof here, alright? Assuming you can not post proof since i didn't even started a scan on your server that's the reason why you're saying you're gonna ignore me now.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@joodle you are a true geniune , i have you datails from paypal account , so what is so important you sing up with the fake name ? and if you dont see the proof please buy a glass

• @cociu said:
    joodle you are a true geniune , i have you datails from paypal account , so what is so important you sing up with the fake name ? and if you dont see the proof please buy a glass

Ya they fake as well, I'm not as stupid as you are.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@joodle said:
    Ya they fake as well, I'm not as stupid as you are.

if is fake your paypal account, i understand you are a FAKE PERSON NO ?

PS : i am here , you post my real name and i assume is my name , I don't hide anything so let the LET user to judge

• @cociu said:
    if is fake your paypal account, i understand you are a FAKE PERSON NO ?

I thought you were going to ignore me.

• cociucociu Member

@joodle i just respond to paypal dispute ... no worries i dont alocate my time to fake persons, is not my education

• cociucociu Member

@joodle let see the good point , your money finnaly go to OMG who really need , i dont need your money so i will donate your 5.97 euro, dont worries for this

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited April 2015

@cociu said:
    joodle let see the good point , your money finnaly go to OMG who really need , i dont need your money so i will donate your 5.97 euro, dont worries for this

How old are you? You childish ****.

• cociucociu Member

@joodle said:
    How old are you? You childish retard.

i asume in this moment , lost time with you , nevermind waiting for paypal response , i hope to donate shomething today.

• @cociu said:
    i asume in this moment , lost time with you , nevermind waiting for paypal response , i hope to donate shomething today.

Go learn some english please. And please answer my question, how old are you? 12?

• That's enough!
    No more name calling, insults and personal related drama.

• Wow... !!!
    Since paypal dispute has been initiated i guess both sides can wait.

• I have won the dispute, he did not provide any proof to PayPal, which makes sense of course since i didn't do anything -.-

• cociucociu Member

@joodle wowwwwwwwwwwwww you win your 5.97 what a happy day :)

• Offshore but not Tor Allowed :(

• cociucociu Member

@plusnettr yes is not tolarate

• @cociu
    If Tor Relays is not allowed, you Should State so in Your ToS/AUP.
    Tor relays is not against The law in romania.
    Your ansaw to plusnettr, does not make any sense...

• What High bandwidth services do you allow? Download site, torrents, vpn, ect. ?

• @cociu where is your TOS?

• @cociu, Write a TOS/AUP TOR not allowed. We stayed in a difficult situation if they know people ;)

• @joodle would not do such a thing. Glad I have not signed up.

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • cociucociu Member

@bersy can i post Friday ?