Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offshore Romania, new NODE 2 core 2 gb ecc ram 30 GB Hdd 1 ipv4 -price1.99 eu/mo port speed 1Gbps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offshore Romania, new NODE 2 core 2 gb ecc ram 30 GB Hdd 1 ipv4 -price1.99 eu/mo port speed 1Gbps

Comments

• Done

• phase7phase7 Banned, Member

Error 521 Ray ID: 1d24a057cca306f4 • 2015-04-05 10:38:57 UTC
    Web server is down

No DDOS Firewall ?

• cociucociu Member

@phase7
    Apr 5 13:41:48 host1 kernel: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
    Apr 5 13:41:48 host1 kernel: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet

• phase7phase7 Banned, Member

ok, resize your conntrack, and move the hosting to another server

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited April 2015

sysctl -w net.ipv4.netfilter.ip_conntrack_max=Set It to a high number

That will solve the table full issue

• cociucociu Member

@joodle tx , we know

edited April 2015

EDIT: They just closed my account.

Seems like i am a scammer? They suspended my server because i was "Abusing and scanning". I haven't even TOUCHED the VPS for more than 5 minutes, i only did a REINSTALL, logged in and did an apt-get update && apt-get upgrade and boom, VPS offline, their website went offline, everything went offline. I can't see how that's my fault at all. And this is the reason i signed up with fake details because i did not trust this company at all at first. Seems like i made a good decisions not to use real details, inb4 they sell it to 3rd parties.

I'm usually really nice to hosts and other people, but this just got me to my boiling point.

Screenshot of the ticket:

• cociucociu Member

@joodle you can do a chargeback in your paypal account if you fill unjusted, provide the proof and go to the dispute. And we wait the "bad things"

• @cociu said:
    joodle you can do a chargeback in your paypal account if you fill unjusted, provide the proof and go to the dispute. And we wait the "bad things"

Yeah right, may i ask how old you are? Inb4 summer host.

• cociucociu Member

@joodle i dont lost my time with you , please let this thread clear what i tell you in the tiket , you dont deserve our respect . Have a nice day

• cociu said: you dont deserve our respect

Yeah that's what i noticed already. Your bussiness won't last long if you are disrespecting customers.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@joodle I won't argue with you anymore. We have proof that you used our service to SCAN with a shell script called ssdpscan, which is strictly forbidden on our network. You don't deserve any respect for this. Our business is not based on "clients" like you and I think all other hosting companies think the same.

• cociu said: We have proof that you used our service to SCAN with a shell script called ssdpscan

Yeah sure.. It's all mine! NOT. I haven't even heard of a shell script called ssdpscan in my life. Do you really think that i would scan for SSDP? If i were to use SSDP for some sort of a DDoS attack i would be better of buying a booter @ HF or something, which would be faster and cheaper then getting my own server that can send out "spoofed" attacks. Now please stop accusing me of all kinds of crap.

• cociucociu Member

@joodle you just open a dispute in paypal no ? let paypal to decide who have reazon . if you are a good guy you got your money back , its only 5.87 eur , i dont make me rich with this invoice .

• @cociu said:
    joodle you just open a dispute in paypal no ? let paypal to decide who have reazon . if you are a good guy you got your money back , its only 5.87 eur , i dont make me rich with this invoice .

Please learn to speak english, thanks.

• cociucociu Member

@joodle any way i have a question in my mind , way only you have complain about our services ?

• What kind of services is this?
    @cociu if you have proff that joodle wa using a Shell script - then post it.

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • cociucociu Member

@joodle what is happened with my english ? i sell hosting not english , what about you do you speach any other lenguage ? I ignore you from now , sorry i dont have time to lost with you

• cociu said: way only you have complain about our services ?

Because you're acusing me of scanning which i haven't been doing.

• @Netsat said:
    What kind of services is this?
    cociu if you have proff that joodle wa using a Shell script - then post it.

+1, i'd like me some proof as well.

• cociucociu Member

@Netsat shome minutes , and yes we post thath proof

Thanked by 1Netsat
  • cociu said: what about you do you speach any other lenguage

My main language is Dutch if that's what you wanted to know.

• @joodle, why are you using vultr ip?

• ErawanArifNugroho said: why are you using vultr ip?

I'm always @ a VPN with those unknown/new hosts, don't want to get DDoS'ed @ home if something happens.

• Service Down again..
    "The network is not reachable"

• cociucociu Member

Hello,

First, we want to apologize for the slight downtime. We had 2 accounts that were abusing our service. One of them was @joodle.

Second, we made some screenshots of this abuser @joodle:

edited April 2015

That's proof that it's running @ my VM. Now some proof that I logged in, uploaded/downloaded/whatever those files and actually issued the command to initiate that scan script thingy.

It's probably just you, scanning on your own servers and then blaming other customers.

• And this is the reason i signed up with fake details

mhh.... bad boy - good boy

• @joodle - hands up - don't sign up - if you don't like offer or comany - no games!

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited April 2015

lol @ the hostname

sca[.low.end]

and that password...