Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXRoute, USA or Europe based? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXRoute, USA or Europe based?

13»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Missing e-mails for a lot of people but that's clearing up fast, going down the line. Vesta backups are flawed, still haven't rewritten them yet for my use.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jar said:
    Missing e-mails for a lot of people but that's clearing up fast, going down the line. Vesta backups are flawed, still haven't rewritten them yet for my use.

Sure thing, I have noticed that the webmail link isn't working, shows a 500 error page (the link in VestaCP).

• DroidDroid Member

@Jar, My email accounts and domains aren't showing in the control panel right now. Will that clear up?

edited April 2015

@xClone84 said:
    Jar, My email accounts and domains aren't showing in the control panel right now. Will that clear up?

Should clear right up with the missing e-mails. Shoot me a private message with your domain or panel username just so I make sure to double check it as I'm going here :)

@MrGeneral said:
    webmail link isn't working

Should be fixed now :)

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited April 2015

Seems like Exchange doesn't work on my iPhone anymore :( Already removed the account and tried to re-add it, but it's giving me an error...

Screenshot:

joodle said: Seems like Exchange doesn't work on my iPhone anymore

Should be back up now :)

Thanked by 2MikePT BlazeMuis
  • @Jar said:
    Should be back up now :)

You're awesome :D

Thanked by 1jar
  • BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited April 2015

@Jar i am getting a weird error on the webmail right now

Edit: Seems to be working fine now :)

• BochiBochi Member
    edited April 2015

@Jar: Set everything up and it seemed to work pretty well, but now getting an invalid/self signed certificate presented by the SMTP server...

/EDIT/

Thanked by 1jar
  • Seem all fix now. Thanks for the good job @Jar.

Thanked by 1jar

Just give @Jar some time so he can sort the final configurations :)

Bochi said: but now getting an invalid/self signed certificate presented by the SMTP server...

Sorry about that! Fixed.

@MrGeneral said:
    Just give Jar some time so he can sort the final configurations :)

Everything is in good shape now, but it's a long road ahead. I'm going to separate out the services, making the system more modular so that any particular component can easily be load balanced or replaced with minimal time/effort.

Thanked by 2MikePT Bochi

@Jar said:
    Everything is in good shape now, but it's a long road ahead. I'm going to separate out the services, making the system more modular so that any particular component can easily be load balanced or replaced with minimal time/effort.

That would be great @Jar, thank you for your awesome work. :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • BochiBochi Member

@Jar said:
    Sorry about that! Fixed.

Thanks, working now in my notebook. :) However my Nexus still complains about an incomplete chain I think:

"java.security.cert.CertPath.ValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found."
    Thanked by 1jar

@Bochi said:

"java.security.cert.CertPath.ValidatorException: Trust anchor for certification path not found."

Yeah Exim freaks out every time I feed it the chain for some reason, even though it's all correct and it works on the web server. Tis on my to do list.

Thanked by 1Bochi