Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDOS protected VPS for TeamSpeak 3 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDOS protected VPS for TeamSpeak 3

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

CVPS_Chris said: With over 30,000 vps deployed on a monthly basis we get very very little attention when it comes to complaints.

Not a loaded question, but should there be a comma somewhere in that sentence or are you saying you actually deploy 30k new VPS p/month?

• BochiBochi Member

@JMackey said:
    There are some people that haven't bothered posting a review, because of how many bad reviews you already have.

Well, believe it or not: There might be some happy customers left with them. ;)
    Got a small box about a year ago, with a single (minor) issue after the first two months - since then everything is running fine. Not even a restart since my last OS reinstall 150 days ago, which gives a pretty nice uptime^^
    But yeah, one read some really bad things about problems many others seemed to have...

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Jmackey, that is a pretty bold statement to say without facts backing it up. If you search about CVPS in the past few months I think there might only be one bad review floating around. Even before that it was less than 5 a month which is pretty miniscule considering our size. In business you cannot always please everyone and I understand that. No one is perfect.

@AnthonySmith, what I meant was on a month to month basis CVPS has over 30,000 VPS active and running, not being added.

@Bochi, thank you for the review. It seems the happy ones never seem to post. We have clients that have been with us for over 4 years.

If our service was really that poor, I think they would have moved by now.

Thanks

Chris

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Jmackey, that is a pretty bold statement to say without facts backing it up. If you search about CVPS in the past few months I think there might only be one bad review floating around. Even before that it was less than 5 a month which is pretty miniscule considering our size. In business you cannot always please everyone and I understand that. No one is perfect.

AnthonySmith, what I meant was on a month to month basis CVPS has over 30,000 VPS active and running, not being added.

Bochi, thank you for the review. It seems the happy ones never seem to post. We have clients that have been with us for over 4 years.

If our service was really that poor, I think they would have moved by now.

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

If you really have 30,000 active VPS, then congratulations, you're doing it right.
    There'll always be bad mouthing, complaints, etc. Most reviews will most likely be negative, as people rarely spread good words unless it's a really popular provider and friends with everyone.