Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100 * Small Shared Accounts for PBN - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

100 * Small Shared Accounts for PBN

13»

Comments

• @Falzo said:

From what I can see, I don't have a single OVH yet :(

• @Falzo said:

Well actually our network based by online.net :)

• FalzoFalzo Member

@ZweiTiger said:

that's another good option ;-)

• Ok, what's the non www to www for Litespeed?

• @realbusiness said:
    Ok, what's the non www to www for Litespeed?

http://openlitespeed.com/threads/redirecting-non-www-from-www.41/

Also directadmin has redirect function

• Also, the requirements have gone up from 100 to 250 now.

I have so far signed up with around 20 providers. I am dreading this already!!

• BruceBruce Member

I have space on my servers, if you're interested. Kent UK and Atlanta US.

• @Bruce said:
    I have space on my servers, if you're interested. Kent UK and Atlanta US.

Thank you, I'll take Kent, if you could please pm me the IP and namesevers, that would be kind.

• @realbusiness said:
    From what I can see, I don't have a single OVH yet :(

What he means is that the market is like a pyramid, most are reselling from a few big companies. No need to worry though, your "1 site per hosting company" is just an urban legend thing for PBNs (among the soooo many), so yeah :)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

deadbeef said: your "1 site per hosting company" is just an urban legend thing for PBNs

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2015

$2.50/m per IP is expensive, and promoting hosting with IPs/class Cs being mentioned is a huge red flag, at least for me.

Dedicated IPs might be good if you're going to admit everything else in the IP range is dodgy and better at arms length. However, IMO it's better to simply own some VPS or use shared hosting with a shared IP, it's actually better to be on an IP with hundreds or thousands of other domains because that's 'natural'.

Thanked by 1zidit
  • ziditzidit Member

@ricardo said:
    $2.50/m per IP is expensive, and promoting hosting with IPs/class Cs being mentioned is a huge red flag, at least for me.

Dedicated IPs might be good if you're going to admit everything else in the IP range is dodgy and better at arms length. However, IMO it's better to simply own some VPS or use shared hosting with a shared IP, it's actually better to be on an IP with hundreds or thousands of other domains because that's 'natural'.

The plan i offer is separated from main product. It's privately offer for shared host. Please use link in my previous reply which directly to order page.

• @raindog308 said:

Not sure if your comment is directed to me or the OP, so I'll pass commenting it.

deadbeef said: Not sure if your comment is directed to me or the OP, so I'll pass commenting it.

I was agreeing with your comment about urban legends...I'm surprised the OP didn't want them all on "different class C addresses" which is usually what these "I know the dark arts of SEO wizardry" people want.

Thanked by 3deadbeef shell stallion
  • There's nothing dark arts about it. It was a old rule of thumb that if you were building a network of sites to have them on separate class Cs. It's just so that the appear to be unrelated, as if they were owners of other sites genuinely linking to your own site, rather than sites you've purposely made to link to your own.

Don't give SEO a bad rap just because there's folk selling snake oil, or you think it's all a load of pish :)

Thanked by 1deadbeef

ricardo said: There's nothing dark arts about it. It was a old rule of thumb that if you were building a network of sites to have them on separate class Cs. It's just so that the appear to be unrelated, as if they were owners of other sites genuinely linking to your own site, rather than sites you've purposely made to link to your own.

This "old rule of thumb" is complete horseshit and Google will tell you so. They've been asked about it several times and answered publicly. 100 sites on the same IP is the same as 100 sites on different IPs. Google has heard of shared hosting.

Of course, they're just denying it publicly when really they're powerless before the mighty SEO wizards...

Lots of SEO stuff is legit but this is not.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2015

Yeah, Google has heard of shared hosting but we're talking "general rule of thumb" aren't we.

"Google will tell you so" when you're pushing the boundaries of trying to artificially rank a website... that's a bit like forming a robber's queue to rob a bank.

The point is to make your backlinks appear like they come from different sources. Link to yourself 300 times from the same IP or subnet if you like, each to their own, people tried that kind of thing 15 years ago... but of course mr johnny-come-lately says google says... lol.

• I think the aim of going with different providers is not just "Class C" of just the IP but in order to gain true diversity, websites must be: (the list is not exhaustive, common sense should of course be applied)

1. On different platforms (WP/html/php etc)
    2. Different locations around the world
    3. Diverse link types.
    4. Diverse url structures

Basically the more diverse you can do the better.

So I've thrown in some VPS's with dedicated IP to make things look even more natural.

• Bumpy... approx 50 more required asap.

• Quick Bump... more required. Please see the OP.

• http://www.hostingking.com/cloud-hosting/ $13 a year, can offer Netherlands, USA and Singapore location. If you contact me, we are running quite a lot of shared hosting servers in the Netherlands, i think we got 3-5 different c-classes on it also.