Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus - No reply more then 24 hour - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus - No reply more then 24 hour

2»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Amitz said:
    That's homophobia, stupid! ;-)

Lol, you're right. I'm not on my 2 senses now :(

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2015

It does not matter if I am gay or not, people rejecting my order had no way of knowing it either way, so, it is also not possible to know if they are homophobic or not. Generally speaking, people which let themselves being driven by fear without checking the facts, are likely to be driven by fear in more than one aspect, so, homophobia is also popular among racists, for example, even if some of them are gay. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm
    But, certain comments, including in public space show blatant racism and xenophobia, not only against romanians which would be understandable given the media campaigns, but also against italians, for example.

Thanked by 2KwiceroLTD kendid
  • wych said: But was it the provider or MaxMind?

A little bit of both since HOA ISP would resolve halfway down the state. After beating this angry neckbeard via support ticket, he relinquished. He used to post on here... but usually lets the other guy speak for him / defend him.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@netomx said:
    Lol, you're right. I'm not on my 2 senses now :(

I honestly thought that was a joke :-0

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Now this thread more , and more exciting now.

@Maounique said:
    It does not matter if I am gay or not, people rejecting my order had no way of knowing it either way, so, it is also not possible to know if they are homophobic or not. Generally speaking, people which let themselves being driven by fear without checking the facts, are likely to be driven by fear in more than one aspect, so, homophobia is also popular among racists, for example, even if some of them are gay. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm
    But, certain comments, including in public space show blatant racism and xenophobia, not only against romanians which would be understandable given the media campaigns, but also against italians, for example.

Well what about Hungarians then? We owned the whole Europe in the past.

Now this thread is soo historic : )

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • bsdguy said: Uhm, didn't you mention recently that you and uncle know each other only through skype and chat.

Funny how Maounique puts on his official company hat and takes it off claiming he doesn't speak for him.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2015

doughmanes said: claiming he doesn't speak for him

For him who? The company?

There are two different things. I am speaking for the company when asked about it, with facts. When not talking about company, I am not expressing company views, there is no such thing, a company cannot have ideas and should not be involved in politics and religion, for example. Many are, and that is a sad fact, especially when using the money to pressure governments to follow their agenda there.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    I honestly thought that was a joke :-0

I received bad news just before reading that, so I just type whatever crossed my mind. :/