Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM upgrades DDOS protection to over 100gbit+ with Voxility for FREE! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM upgrades DDOS protection to over 100gbit+ with Voxility for FREE!

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You can buy as many as you want, the limit is your wallet.

Francisco

Thanked by 2KwiceroLTD aglodek
  • @Francisco said:
    You can buy as many as you want, the limit is your wallet.

Francisco

Sometimes my wallet deceives me though. It tells me I have so much money, then the house bill comes, electric bills...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MunMun Member

How many did you buy?

• @Mun said:
    How many did you buy?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MunMun Member

• sonicsonic Veteran

Francisco said: We'll be rolling out our 128MB's on a monthly option as well, meaning users can get an anycast 3-way going on for $6/month. Filtering & HA will cost more, but for those mostly wanting something smaller before they go HAM will like it.

When will 128 package has monthly option

• johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited March 2015

@sonic said:
    When will 128 package has monthly option

It won't, it never did and probably never will

That's the point of 128

• Francisco said: Sure boss, I'll bump this thread if the admins/mods allow it once the NJ plans are back in stock and the $2/m 128MB's are set.

@johnlth93

Thanked by 1Francisco

@johnlth93 said:
    It won't, it never did and probably never will
    That's the point of 128

@Frecyboy said:
    johnlth93

Actually a while back Aldryic wrote our own paypal module for WHMCS to handle things like paypal micro transactions properly. With the roll out of anycast we felt putting the 128MB plans at $1.95~$2/month would be a good way to make it easier for people to get into the feature without having to drop $45 on it to try it out.

You'll still be able to buy them yearly, which is of course cheaper, but for some people it's too much to budget all at once.

Expect it mid April once Jersey's all done.

Francisco

Thanked by 2yomero netomx
  • @Frecyboy said:
    johnlth93

Thx ... din go through all the post

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Francisco said:
    Francisco

Well that is definitely great news for other's :)

Thanked by 2Francisco netomx
  • saintsaint Member

Is buyshared also under this protection?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@saint said:
    Is buyshared also under this protection?

no

Thanked by 1Francisco

Correct.

BuyShared doesn't get the filtering, instead we assign each customer a dedicated IP, that way autonull can do its thing.

Francisco

Also, for those interested, we're currently in the middle of integrating some controls into Stallion for Voxility:

I'm hoping to roll this out later today.

Francisco

Thanked by 2jar vimalware
  • Great job! this is the initiative @serverian should have taken instead of leaving LET.. Again.. Great job!

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited March 2015

Makkesk8 said: Great job! this is the initiative @serverian should have taken instead of leaving LET.. Again.. Great job!

Who are you to be judging?

• @kcaj said:
    Who are you to being judging?

Am I wrong?

@Makkesk8 said:

Lets not start this pissing contest in here :)

We work really hard to always bring new things to our clients. Be it this, the anycast stuff, backups, snapshots, etc.

Francisco

The stallion features we were discussing have been posted up :)

Francisco

Thanked by 3xaitmi jar yomero
  • yhuzayhuza Member

@Francisco said:
    Hi everyone!

We've got some great news for folks making use of our DDoS-Protected IPs. In light of the increasing complexity and size of average DDoS attacks, we've decided to respond by bringing in Voxility to handle these increasing challenges.

Why Voxility?

In addition to the significant increase in base protection, Voxility will give us significant more control over how floods are handled, and what types of traffic are blocked or permitted through depending on the client's specific needs. This allows for much stronger protection for individual types of hosting, rather than having to rely on a 'blanket coverage' that doesn't always keep the floods at bay.

How much will it cover?

Always a tricky question since not all attacks are the same - but the short answer is, the new filtering covers significantly more. For your volumetric/UDP type floods, we'll be able to provide 'general' protection for attacks over 100Gbit (a significant increase from the previous 20Gbit protection we offered); with a good chance of blocking even stronger attacks with filtering customized to the particular service being hosted. And for the trickier, SYN type attacks, a massive increase from our current limits (~8-10 million packets per second) to an astounding 500 million packets per second.

What about HTTP attacks?

Voxility, along side our own onsite filtering, deals with practically any HTTP type attacks, enabling your website to remain online and operational even during the nastiest of attacks. This isn't enabled by default, though, so please ticket if you need this and we'll work with you to enable it.

What about Anycast IP addresses?

Anycast IP addresses can also benefit from the same filtering. Anycast IP addresses are still $5/month per IP you want to protect them. Please ticket and we can arrange this for you.

Will it cost any more?

Not at all! You may have heard that we were considering introducing Voxility alongside the existing filtering at the cost of 6$ - we've decided against this, and are simply replacing the existing filtering with Voxility, and keeping all pricing the same as it is now.

When will this take place?

It already has! Earlier today we put Voxility in effect for all three locations, transparently moving existing filtered IPs from the old mitigation to Voxility. This caused a few minutes of turbulence as the filtering switched over, but ultimately means that everyone was able to keep their current IPs without having to renumber or go through any other hassles. And from here forward, all of our protected IPs are 100% Voxility covered, giving you peace of mind for the stability and protection of your hosted service.

Thanks everyone :)

Francisco

possible if we rent vps with protected vox, we can request rule firewall for antiddos ?

@yhuza said:
    possible if we rent vps with protected vox, we can request rule firewall for antiddos ?

We can get ACL's put in place but generally the 'always on' filtering is pretty solid.

Francisco

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

can i test order and request firewall for my vps ?

@yhuza said:

We don't do trials, sorry.

Unless I'm misunderstanding?

Francisco

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

not trial i test order be paid :)

i mean, i want test order and request some rule for firewall antiddos for my server ?

its possible ?

• yhuzayhuza Member

http://gyazo.com/d822a9e627d420e34966fb4391722e01

oups, what wrong my price why for signup need paid extra 2usd =))

in my order only 6.50usd but need paid for first month 8.usd over LoL

That's because it's prorate, you're paying for 5 1/2 weeks of service with the extra $2/month.

Notice the date is June 1st.

Francisco

• yhuzayhuza Member

@Francisco said:
    That's because it's prorate, you're paying for 5 1/2 weeks of service with the extra $2/month.

Notice the date is June 1st.

Francisco

ehmm i dont know abou that, i feel price its price same all when client want order no need know date for order

• @yhuza said:

You pay those 8.67$ now and are settled for the rest of April and May. Afterwards, a recurring fee of 6.50$ will be applied.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Mun said:

Old, when america (Mexican soccer) w

Thanked by 2Francisco yomero