Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap dedi with cheap IPs and 2 drives ( - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap dedi with cheap IPs and 2 drives (

2»

Comments

• @BharatB said:
    Yea , but it seems to have only SW RAID OP doesn't want soft raid :D

Original post states hardware raid is preferred so I figured software raid would be considered.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • postcdpostcd Member

I considered Quadix, contacted them, but read they have long delivery times (read from not only couple of people) and sales suport is not much prodessional. + they had downtimes (youc an read about that on LET.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2015

Wouldn't recommend past experience.... , for OP's pricing I wouldn't mind though.

• I just got off the phone with the owner of clancoms and he told me this guy is whacked.

postcd would max out his port for hours on end, and when they did there network maintenance he opened a charge back with Paypal for the payment on the server because he was down with the rest of us for a few minutes.
    if i sold dedicated box's i would not sell to this guy.

• JonchunJonchun Member

@imahostingprovider said:
    I just got off the phone with the owner of clancoms and he told me this guy is whacked.

postcd would max out his port for hours on end, and when they did there network maintenance he opened a charge back with Paypal for the payment on the server because he was down with the rest of us for a few minutes.
    if i sold dedicated box's i would not sell to this guy.

So you got off the phone with yourself?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Jonchun said:
    So you got off the phone with yourself?

really? your going there..

• Yet again more wit from the legendary @jonchun

• JonchunJonchun Member

@Seriously2015 said:
    Yet again more wit from the legendary jonchun

Please PM me with an organized list of problems you have with me.

really? your going there..

While it was partially a joke, @evilghaleon brings up a good point.

Joins a few days ago

Only posts are about a jerk that was banned

okay.jpg

Your username also implies you own a hosting business...

• well i do in a away, i am re-seller and Clancoms is one of the company's who's services i resell. I also resell " thewolfenet's products as well but that don't mean i am the owner of Clancoms or thewolfenet hosting company's.
    and just FYI i really don't want to get into a trolling match with you or anyone else on here, their is enough of it already.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited May 2015

well i do in a away, i am re-seller and Clancoms is one of the company's who's services i resell. I also resell " thewolfenet's products as well but that don't mean i am the owner of Clancoms or thewolfenet hosting company's.
    and just FYI i really don't want to get into a trolling match with you or anyone else on here, their is enough of it already.

That's fine. Its just interesting that you just joined and basically all of your posts relate to clancoms. There is nothing to argue about here.

Edit. Basically, if someone just joined and started defending/promoting gvh in every post, people would make fun of him. Similar situation I guess.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • postcdpostcd Member
    edited May 2015

maybe server with 8 threads, 8gb ram+, 2x500gb+ drive and /27, would be temporary solution so i have time to buy performance server. But i would need it to be like $30/mo.

@imahostingprovider: lets wait how paypal claim will end.. i hope you will be my server provider

• @postcd said:
    Hello,

i need dedi server with something like

12gb ram+

cpu with 8 threads @ 1,8ghz minimum

2xHDD, each at least 500gb, preferrably HW raid

at least 10tb data transfer at 100mbit minimum (i use around 3tb, but just in case, dont want to pay for over use)

1-2 IPv4, but rest /27 assigned in like 18 hours from time i request.

preferably some console: ipmi, kvm-ip, drac

GEO location does not mater

serv. PRICE under $50/mo. incl. IPs (when i buy server i use it untill hdd raid dies unrecoverably or serv. price is 2 times expensive than average price and provider dont want to decrease)

server should not be suspended because of ocasional phishing sites or spamcop email
    i suspend abuse in around 48 hours, but still from time to time someone new decide to host bad site. i never had any serious spam issue for past years. server used for vps and shared hosting reselling.

Thank you

visit now Verry cheap rates and ddos protected servers 1 GBPs bandwidth https://www.mypkhost.com/cart.php?gid=21

• postcdpostcd Member

@mypkhost i think none of the offers match requirements, i dont see any way to add /27 IPs to the server and what is IPs price.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

evilghaleon said: Joins a few days ago

Only posts are about a jerk that was banned

okay.jpg

Yeah, actually, one day before Clancoms got banned.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@postcd said:
    maybe server with 8 threads, 8gb ram+, 2x500gb+ drive and /27, would be temporary solution so i have time to buy performance server. But i would need it to be like $30/mo.

imahostingprovider: lets wait how paypal claim will end.. i hope you will be my server provider

$30 USD per month for such server and a /27 subnet?

That won't be possible. You're asking too much for your budget.

• NomadNomad Member

@postcd, let me guess, unlimited, unmetered 1Gbit port as well as dDos protection?

$30 is too low for that. Not with a /27.
    Well, maybe not if you try praying.

(Hmm, thinking again I have those minus the IP's, 4 threads plus 8gb ram for €20 but...)

• Can't you get IPs from Crissic for $0.50/ip and use them with another server (from Soyoustart or something)?

• edited May 2015

@postcd said:

imahostingprovider: lets wait how paypal claim will end.. i hope you will be my server provider

im a re-seller of Clancoms i really don't think i can help you here sorry. Try to talk to him i guess, but your saying he is such a bad host, why would you want to go back to his hosting?

• postcdpostcd Member

@imahostingprovider will PM you. thx