Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to see in a billing software? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want to see in a billing software?

13»

Comments

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

MVC, ORM or PDO, PSR.

Aka "good practice".

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • @KwiceroLTD said:

Much better :) need to see other content now haha.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • @SplitIce said:
    MVC, ORM or PDO, PSR.

Aka "good practice".

Version 1.2 is MVC, and should be rolled out later today.

• @Licensecart https://kwibill.net/billing/
    So, your opinion? That's the new update just pushed live to the site.

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    Licensecart https://kwibill.net/billing/

Personally, I think it's a lot better. Still a lot of oversized text inputs and stuff, but at least it doesn't look like it was made in 2 seconds.

Feature Request: Add subject lines to tickets, and make them easier to view from the dashboard or something. Currently I have no idea if my ticket was responded to or not, and I find it difficult to navigate to my tickets. (if I'm missing something here, let me know)

• Can i use the license in 2-3 domains?
    Can i install 3 times in one domain like mysite.com/here/, mysite.com/there/ ?

• @BuyAds said:
    Can i use the license in 2-3 domains?

what he told me is it can only be used on one domain
    as that was one of the licensing issues I faced even though I was installing on same domain.

• @BuyAds said:
    Can i use the license in 2-3 domains?

As long as the root domain (ie: mysite.com) doesn't change, yes.

• @KwiceroLTD said:

When is the 1.2 release going to be released? and have you been able to install kwibill for me as discussed via ticket as I asked for status or any updates and didn't hear back from you so just wondering.

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    Licensecart https://kwibill.net/billing/

Much better need to add a content box there or something to fill in the gap, and then work upon the pages, you could use Ajax.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

Only a small thing, but breadcrumbs would be great - in the knowledgebase for instance there is no way to get back to the page before without using the browser back button, or going back to the home..

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • @iKeyZ said:
    Only a small thing, but breadcrumbs would be great - in the knowledgebase for instance there is no way to get back to the page before without using the browser back button, or going back to the home..

Thanks, thought I already put breadcrumbs in knowledgebase, as I have them pretty much everywhere else. I'll jot that down and add it shortly.

• A Skrill/Moneybookers module.. also BitPay.

EU VAT compliance (either with one fixed VAT or VAT rate set per country, both options MUST be available)

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • William said: BitPay

BitPay is being worked on, I'm also doing direct module with Blockchain API for those who don't want to use bitpay/coinbase.

William said: Skrill/Moneybookers

Added to todo list.

William said: EU VAT compliance (either with one fixed VAT or VAT rate set per country, both options MUST be available)

Added to todo list.