Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to see in a billing software? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want to see in a billing software?

Comments

• KwiceroLTDKwiceroLTD Member
    edited March 2015

New security feature coming in the next update: KwiGuard.

KwiGuard is a tool that monitors login history for both admin, user, and records ISP, country, etc. from your user panel you can select trusted ISP's, and IP addresses. Should someone access your account whom is not on the trusted list, it will lock them out, automatically send you a notification via email of this breach attempt, and encrypt your customer information. Upon re-login to your customer account, you'll have to enter the key that was emailed to you, and it will decrypt your information, additionally a password change is enforced.

KwiGuard admin works the same way, except it locks the panel down and obfuscates all customers information until the admin enters the decryption key upon a breach. The admin can choose to obtain the key via SMS to their registered phone (using Twilio API), or via email.

• Storing past invoices PROPERLY, by this I mean changing something like a users currency should not affect past invoices as it does in some well known hosting billing software...

Once an Invoice is generated it should be stored as they were at the time of creation, this is vitally important for auditing/accounting purposes.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • @KwiceroLTD said:
    I have a licensing system already implemented.

Okay so could I please see a demo of the licensing system?
    as I would like to have a billing panel with support for licensing system...for .net projects & etc. but don't know if I could get the licensing module for blesta plus I need better mass-mailing & etc as pointed out in this thread then blesta supports right now.
    do you support all of this?

• timnboys said: do you support all of this?

Yes, I do support this.

timnboys said: Okay so could I please see a demo of the licensing system?

We don't offer demo copies, the only demonstration of the licensing system (website-wise) is when you purchase a license.

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    We don't offer demo copies, the only demonstration of the licensing system (website-wise) is when you purchase a license.

okay so will I get the licensing system in my billing license copy?

• timnboys said: okay so will I get the licensing system in my billing license copy?

Yes

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2015

and also how long is the update(free) length? as I don't want to have to keep buying licenses for free updates?
    and I just bought the license.
    and it isn't activated because of paypal.php isn't found.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

I saw on vpsB you had submitted this to Codecanyon, is this still under review there? And will it be the same price on there..

• iKeyZ said: I saw on vpsB you had submitted this to Codecanyon, is this still under review there? And will it be the same price on there..

It was approved already, but after the first 20 sales, decided it'd be better to sell it off of CodeCanyon, so now we don't sell on CodeCanyon.

• timnboys said: paypal.php isn't found.

sigh Stupid PayPal IPN didn't co-operate, apologies. I'll have to correct that quickly. Open a ticket from your customer panel so I ensure I modify the proper customer please.

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    sigh Stupid PayPal IPN didn't co-operate, apologies. I'll have to correct that quickly. Open a ticket from your customer panel so I ensure I modify the proper customer please.

I just did and it isn't appearing in my products/services tab.

• KwiceroLTDKwiceroLTD Member
    edited March 2015

timnboys said: I just did and it isn't appearing in my products/services tab.

I've corrected that for you. I've responded to your ticket also.

• @KwiceroLTD I can understand you are busy but I have to ask on the future of your billing system will you have a virtualizor module soon? and possibly a way to change admin username & password? and also I feel bad for bothering you so much but in order for me to move from blesta to your billing system I just have to ask please have a virtualizor module working because that is the main thing holding me up.
    and answer please my tickets please.

• timnboys said: virtualizor module

Yeah, this is in development.

• timnboys said: answer please my tickets please.

Just completed answering your ticket.

• The framework makes your billing script very beautiful

I hope you add amazon payments module in the future on your billing software ?!

could you tell me what's your website url so i can take a look into your software !

Thanks

• Someone using it? Any bugs till now? How secure it is? Thank you all.

• BuyAds said: Someone using it? Any bugs till now? How secure it is? Thank you all.

Yes, we have tons of people using it. As for how secure it is, we had an audit recently by vld, who informed us of a few bugs, and they're being patched, before a patch is released, I'll have vld check it out to ensure it's patched, and it'll be available for download of the update. The bugs are not critical bugs, if they were critical bugs like SQL injection a update would be released within 24 hours.

• CoMBoZo said: I hope you add amazon payments module in the future on your billing software ?!

could you tell me what's your website url so i can take a look into your software !

https://kwibill.net/

As for amazon payments, I'll look in to it.

• Not Found

The requested URL /billing/download.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  • Is it possibe to have this voor Direct Admin CP?

• @alexvolk said:

Not Found
    > 
    > The requested URL /billing/download.php was not found on this server.
    > 
    > Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could I just ask you @KwiceroLTD if you could fix the error above so I can download all of your modules, etc.

• timnboys said: Could I just ask you @KwiceroLTD if you could fix the error above so I can download all of your modules, etc.

This isn't a place for support, we have a ticketing system for that.

• @KwiceroLTD Your ticket system is weird it doesn't ask for email it just asks for Full Name & Message Details no email addy? I submitted ticket but not sure how you are going to contact me back?

• lukesUbuntu said: @KwiceroLTD Your ticket system is weird it doesn't ask for email it just asks for Full Name & Message Details no email addy? I submitted ticket but not sure how you are going to contact me back?

It gives you a URL address to access the ticket. Alternatively, take two seconds, register an account, then open it.

• @lukesUbuntu I've added email input in next update.
    @Licensecart

I've been listening to the suggestions, and am working on v1.2 to release. Sneak preview:

Once again, a new theme. That makes 3 themes included by default, all for free upon purchase.

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • @KwiceroLTD said:
    What do you want to see in a billing software?

No PHP.

• bsdguy said: No PHP.

In theory you could do that with a mix of MySQL/SQLite using Node.JS, however I won't be.

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    lukesUbuntu I've added email input in next update.
    Licensecart

I've been listening to the suggestions, and am working on v1.2 to release. Sneak preview:

Once again, a new theme. That makes 3 themes included by default, all for free upon purchase.

Looking better, but remove "/services" just order products so it keeps it tidy :) otherwise too close to the right. I do prefer that, you can make Bootstrap into whatever you want with just css edits so you can open to make it look so unique :)

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • Licensecart said: Looking better, but remove "/services" just order products so it keeps it tidy :) otherwise too close to the right

How about now?

Thanked by 1Licensecart