Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChunkHost 128MB / 3GB Disk / 35GB BW Xen VPS - Price: FREE FOREVER - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChunkHost 128MB / 3GB Disk / 35GB BW Xen VPS - Price: FREE FOREVER

13»

Comments

• @cosmicgate said: jesus i signed up for this 5 months ago and i never got my vps

lol..

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited January 2013

@NickM said: reddit

le reddit
    Reddit posts shit and false information (communism), get legit information from 4chan instead.

Also, this thread is pretty old and based on the above posts, they can't be trusted.

• Yay for going full retard.

• Sadly, we are at capacity at the moment, but we're fixing that ASAP!

Same story here..

• Hmmm I wonder if this is discrimination. Just because I don't have a facecrack you won't let me in. Sounds discriminatory to me, but hey what do I know.

• don't worry not even who has fb won't get one :D

• KrisKris Member
    edited January 2013

@GIANT_CRAB said: @NickM said: reddit

@GIANT_CRAB said: Reddit posts shit and false information (communism), get legit information from 4chan instead.

I am making use of Reddit, no communism or talks of strikes impend, I assure you comrade.

• @AuroraZ said: Hmmm I wonder if this is discrimination. Just because I don't have a facecrack you won't let me in. Sounds discriminatory to me, but hey what do I know.

No, it's just you being butthurt :(

• @gubbyte said: No, it's just you being butthurt :(

You know I had a long thing written out but you are just not worth the effort. It is saved as a Draft. Maybe someday you will be able to see maybe not who knows. Have a good day gubbyte :)