Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Looking) providers using Voxility - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(Looking) providers using Voxility

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

aglodek said: Primary targets are companies hosting their stuff inhouse.

Indeed, here too, had this kind of stuff in the nineties when internet cafes were flooding each other to steal business.
    Who is keeping their front-end at home is asking for trouble, it is trivial to separate the two and hide your other services behind a well designed front-end which can also be with a providder offering DDoS protection, as a coompany, you can afford to pay 500 Eur to Voxility for a dedi with that, rather than pay a ransom to each kid.
    As I said, who needs protection, will pay for it, I was only contesting the need for everyone to subsidize the few that need it in the idea "the net is a bad place".

edited March 2015

Mark_R said: What do I see from your input?

I see you did not bother to read anything. I even draw you a one line (and a bit) conclusion, but it looks like schools are doing a bad job at teaching people reading in some parts of the world.

So, who needs protection will go to a protected service, who does not need it, will not have to pay for it, this is the natural order of things.

• I'm also interested in this list but it's a real shame that some people have de-railed the thread.

• Guys, I agree with IThinkUFailed. This thread is interesting and I have looking myself for resellers routing traffic to Voxility London and Voxility Frankfurt. Could you continue with the list?

• yhuzayhuza Member

hosteasy, blazingfast, alibabahost,

• reserved

• @Maounique i do not agree.

Here some statistic
    http://blog.blacklotus.net/2015/03/survey-report-majority-of-service.html
    - 61 percent of providers feel that DDoS is a threat to their businesses.
    - Only 16 percent of the providers surveyed indicated that they had been rarely or never hit by a DDoS attack.
    - The top three industries with customers affected by DDoS attacks are managed hosting solutions (MHS), voice over IP (VoIP) and platform as a service (PaaS).
    - In case of a DDoS attack, 34 percent of the surveyed providers remove the targeted customer, and 52 percent temporarily null route or block the problem customer.
    - 64 percent of PaaS providers have been impacted by DDoS.
    - 56 percent of MHS providers have been impacted by DDoS.
    - 52 percent of infrastructure as a service (IaaS) providers have been impacted by DDoS.

If you offer shared hosting even with only 50 customers on shared hosting node when one got attacked others struggle and blame the hosting provider. So DDOS protection is a must ...

coolice said: So DDOS protection is a must ...

Not at all. By that statistic we are in all categories as "affected". Simply removing the nuisance and pointing to ToS/AUP solves the problem in most cases. They remove the DDoS magnet or migrate to a specialized service.
    DDoS is a must for them, they should use it.

• @nexmark

Been using http://beneluxservers.com for a few months, support is great and so are the servers.