Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When can we expect more of online.net kidechire? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

When can we expect more of online.net kidechire?

2»

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

hawkjohn7 said: Look at iwstack, they charge money one time

They do not?

Requiring you to preload some amount to your balance, is not a "setup fee".

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @hawkjohn7 said:
    Look at iwstack, they charge money one time

They make you fill up your account with credit - which is different than a setup fee. It's so they don't get scammed, but all the money you give them goes towards paying for your VMs.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

hawkjohn7 said: Look at iwstack, they charge money one time

IWStack services are prepaid, this is like buying a sim card, you do not pay the card per se, but the credit on it in most cases, then you can add money as you see fit and need.
    The only difference is that there is no expiration date for the credit.
    What I meant with registration/account creation was a fee specifically for creating the account, which means the money cannot be used for instances.
    That would be a real setup fee and it is possible to impose it even on prepaid systems, such as a fixed price for the SIM and only added money for services, but that is increasingly rare and does not have a chance in competitive environments.

• LeeLee Veteran

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Lee said:

Wow, what game is that, looks much better than SH 4 the last simulator i bought.

• DevilDevil Member

Maounique said: I would guess more like 4-5

That's like KS-1

rm_ said: In about 2 weeks I might have some freeing up to outsource

I keep seeing this "outsource" thing here. How does that work? What is the cost usually? I mean how much more than online.net pricing and how the setup fee and all come into picture.

bene_online said: Any special deals will be announced here and on Twitter

Which Twitter handle? Btw do you have any email notification system?

• @Devil The Twitter account is @online_fr
    We don't have any notification emails for specials

• DevilDevil Member

Thanks. (Btw, I hope the tweets will have the term "kidechire" and not sth in French :-))