Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM 2.0 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM 2.0

2»

Comments

• @Radi said:
    Looks good, though really feels like themeforest's providing. As somebody said here, they should start by allowing enter button on login. Then make it responsive(they have done this already). Perhaps be licensed like Feathur.

If I get more ideas, I will post them.

They can't use any theme from Themeforest because it's a commercial software. But I think it's using Bootstrap but without a live version I can't tell you.

@jmginer said:
    Some news about automated backups?

On their what's coming blog on their website mentions:

Reliable Backups

Creating a dependable, intelligent backup system is almost an art form in its own right, as many of you will know from experience. It’s high time SolusVM included a backup system that’s reliable and intelligent enough to alert you to possible errors, control I/O levels and support incremental storage.

Now we’re a part of OnApp we have the resources at hand to bring you that ultimate backup system.

So I would say it's coming.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

They can, there is option for extended license on Themeforest.