Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vultr.com permanently deletes accounts - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr.com permanently deletes accounts

124»

Comments

• Guys, this service is legit. I'm the owner of the similar service to circumvent Russian internet censorship which I host at Crissic Solutions. They are totally OK with it. I have ≈2TB data monthly and ≈25000 clients. The main difference is that you can access only blocked sites via my proxy.

Thanked by 1ivanivanov
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited February 2015

@ValdikSS said:
    Guys, this service is legit. I'm the owner of the similar service to circumvent Russian internet censorship which I host at Crissic Solutions. They are totally OK with it. I have ≈2TB data monthly and ≈25000 clients. The main difference is that you can access only blocked sites via my proxy.

Are you injecting your adsense code into websites not owned by you?

• 0xdragon said: Are you injecting your adsense code into websites not owned by you?

No, I don't alter proxified websites in any way. But I don't think that's the issue or something.

Thanked by 1ivanivanov
  • @ValdikSS said:
    No, I don't alter proxified websites in any way. But I don't think that's the issue or something.

Yeah, it probably is actually. The reason he's getting these abuse reports is due to him stealing revenue from website owners by injecting his adsense code into their websites.

• LeeLee Veteran

ValdikSS said: Crissic Solutions. They are totally OK with it.

I am sure they are, but if you start getting DMCA/complaints they may not be, as in this case.

• 0xdragon said: The reason he's getting these abuse reports is due to him stealing revenue from website owners by injecting his adsense code into their websites.

You are wrong.
    I added advertising only a month ago.
    The number of complaints has not increased or decreased.

99 % of the complaints come from robots that think my service is phishing.

• Is this thread about Vultr or GVH?

• Initially, about VULTR.

Now, about open proxies )))

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2015

TheKiller said: Is this thread about Vultr or GVH?

ivanivanov said: Initially, about VULTR.

Now, about open proxies ))

Welcome to LET :)

Thanked by 2k0nsl TheKiller
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

What software do you use for your proxy?

• I need more popcorn.

• netomx said: What software do you use for your proxy?

libcurl, c-ares, zlib, openssl and my C++ program

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ivanivanov said:

I thought it was opensource.

• I just got an abuse report for my newly deployed Windows VPS as well.

As the abuse report they included a virustotal.com report claiming my site has a Trojan. And they gave me 12 hours to fix the issue.

The thing is I did not run any website on the ip but I installed Onlyoffice.com open source pack and assigned it to an url.
    I have ran the tests on various sites and in all the results, including downloading and running a few Antivirus scans, my system was clear.

I have sent them a few of the URL checks then terminated that VPS. I don't want my account to be deleted afterall.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2015

im not using my vultr acccount anyone interesed? i have $128.00 credit

• Surprisingly, today Vultr refunded me 50% of the money from my deleted account. Thank you for this Vultr. I did not expect even this )))

I wonder why the refund only half?
    Perhaps you are offended by something?

Okay, I will not ask for chargeback. I forgive you. Good luck in business)))

• @ivanivanov said:
    Surprisingly, today Vultr refunded me 50% of the money from my deleted account. Thank you for this Vultr. I did not expect even this )))

Thought you paid with bitcoins?

ivanivanov said: Stop already lie at last! I trusted you before and therefore had paid through BitCoin. You have made refund Bitcoin to my VISA card ??? LOL!!!

• Only the last payment I did with Bitcoins. Prior to that I paid with visa card.

• LeeLee Veteran

@ivanivanov said:
    Surprisingly, today Vultr refunded me 50% of the money from my deleted account. Thank you for this Vultr. I did not expect even this )))

This appears to be resolved now.