Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingSquad Windows 2003 Liscense Key? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingSquad Windows 2003 Liscense Key?

Comments

• Just use the HTML escaped version

• u4iau4ia Member
    edited August 2012

@Taz_NinjaHawk
    & l t ;
    & g t ;
    <>

• @u4ia said: & l t ;

&lt; &gt; &amp;

• u4iau4ia Member

ah, yes :)

• come on guys, this thread already has enough ridiculousness. </comeon>

Thanked by 1Zetta
  • Firstly. at which point of time did i even blame neo?

Op asked about the keys and i am just answeing him?.

• @Randy said: Firstly. at which point of time did i even blame neo?

@Randy said: it was given by neo,

• Amd? did i blame him? i am just answering Op's questions

• @dmmcintyre3 said: @Randy said: it was given by neo,

I'm sure @Randy's logic is, as long as he didn't specifically say "I am blaming Neo", he's not blaming Neo.

Really feel bad for @Boltersdriveer, poor guy

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy, I would really suggest you to stay away from let for couple of month. Let everyone forget what happened and then start out clean. By trying to argue with invalid logics and immature sentences, you are only hurting your self and your business.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Better suggestion: License Windows, sell the business at a significant loss, consider your investment to have been in your education.

• @Randy has just messaged me to request having this thread closed, let's close it please.

• But there's still so many questions left unanswered!

• the windows update was disabled, right? so that suggest he knew it was pirated all along?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jcaleb said: the windows update was disabled, right? so that suggest he knew it was pirated all along?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/962007

• @Randy Are you paid by someone to entertain people at LET? You brought out the child in everyone here.. As a 14yr old kid, you show so much strength. I really hope you are really strong as much you portray and are learning a few good things here..

I hope you are NOT posting all this to get any new customers for your hosting business.. because, it wont happen at least at this point of time..

Have a great day @Randy.

• i think he is 17

• TazTaz Member

I think Ranty was trying to pull an ipxcore @Damian stunt where he would get more positive advertisement instead of a negative PR. I guess that backfired badly.

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: I think Ranty was trying to pull an ipxcore

i disagree. i think he is just naive

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • TazTaz Member

That could be true too.

• he cant migrate xen vps, i dont think he can pull an ipxcore

• TazTaz Member

Well he tried ;)

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

imagine what the clients will feel on what they discovered reading these threads... if they paid month to month... poor Randy

edit:
    if im pulling off a compassion campaign... at least i wont show that im... you know...

• Like i said, i will re-issue new keys to them/Fresh OS and have the Migration taken care of.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

[13:40:19] Bolts1: he got it himself

@gsrdgrdghd said: Neo says that he can't remember giving @Randy a key so i guess its word against word.

really neo? lets pull up the logs shall we?, again, i never did blame neo about they keys, its my fault anyways,
    i am posting this proof to get things cleared

https://www.thehostingsquad.com/fb2.png

https://www.thehostingsquad.com/fb1.png.

that should answer your doubts about neo's comment on the IRC chat

i will finish up my post right here.

I will now take the following steps to correct the problem

1. Get a Licensed Windows from LSN and issue to to Customers.

Once again, i do apologize about the licensing part and i will take full responsibility for it and yes i also apologize for my stupidity and all that bullshit that i have done.

• hahaha.. another full name on display ;) this time it is Neo ;))

• @peppr said: hahaha.. another full name on display ;) this time it is Neo ;))

Well everyone knows @Boltersdriveer's full name (its public on his website and in his whois)

• AsadAsad Member

This gets better and better by the hour.

• http://ponyhost.in/

It's a fork of BuyVM? :)

• Lol, I'm getting dragged into this again :P

@Inglar: Not really, it's just used for DNS.