Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Goodhosting.co going to deadpool? (or, at least, he is acting to his clients like he will) - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Goodhosting.co going to deadpool? (or, at least, he is acting to his clients like he will)

124»

Comments

• Sometimes guys you are so mean in your posts :S

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited February 2015

Of course it is aways nice to have some popcorn fodder ... but in the end I think it is his company and he can run it how ever he wants. If you don't know what to expect by now, who's fault is that?

EDIT: @jvnadr great smiling moose pic.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • I think someone earlier in the thread had it right. The owner is more than competent and knowledgeable enough, but there is definitely something lacking in the overall product. I also find their panel confusing (icons without any accompanying description of what they're for).

Some UI cleanup and better logistics would probably help.

• @ricardo said:
    I think someone earlier in the thread had it right. The owner is more than competent and knowledgeable enough, but there is definitely something lacking in the overall product. I also find their panel confusing (icons without any accompanying description of what they're for).

Some UI cleanup and better logistics would probably help.

Have you had a chance to try either of our new locations? [ CHI-2 or FOX-2 ] as they have a much improved interface that was brought on by OpenNebula SunStone's most recent changes upstream.

• I haven't, to be fair I spend as minimal an amount of time as possible in login areas, as I try to scale up my own processes. I don't mind the custom UI's, but after half an hour I had to give up in Sandstone (it probably didn't help that I had 0.25 credits, but the OS selection could at least be filtered to ones I am able to use).

I'm actually preferring WHMCS/SolusVM efforts as I can get from provison email to everything installed within a minute or two, but I understand the need for in-house owned code. I have a ticket with you, I'll leave the personal requests/info for that.

• @Nekki

Why is it that I feel you gave up your mod powers to troll? Was the troll inside just eating and eating but letting nothing out while you were mod?

You bring spring in LET'S Winter so I thank you.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited February 2015

@ricardo said:

I'll be following up on that Support Ticket shortly!

I'm glad I'm nocturnal, else this thread would have gone on much longer (considering it's only 8AM Pacific Standard Time now, everyone that was fueling the fire was from the UK/European Time Zones it seems...)

• @Stevie said:
    Nekki

Why is it that I feel you gave up your mod powers to troll? Was the troll inside just eating and eating but letting nothing out while you were mod?

You bring spring in LET'S Winter so I thank you.

I don't know what trolling is, I just try to put a smile on people's faces, if only for a moment.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

GoodHosting said: I'm sorry guys; I'm one person; doing what I can here. I already tried to hire more, even from here, and you saw what happened.

Your front page says "24x7x365 Human Technical Support". It really shouldn't if you can't provide that.

Though I suppose if you provide 24 hour support but give yourself 24 hours to respond to any ticket...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @doughmanes said:
    Autistic / Aspergers?

@GoodHosting said:
    Yes, actually.

@GoodHosting glad to know you have aspergers and are autistic too....as I have aspergers and am autistic too.

• @timnboys said:
    GoodHosting glad to know you have aspergers and are autistic too....as I have aspergers and am autistic too.

Sorry, not both; just acute autism. [ I should have clarified. ]

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2015

I'm tired and this has gone way off topic now.

Thanked by 1ATHK
This discussion has been closed.