Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DollarVZ - Dirt Cheap DDoS Protected IPV4 NAT VPS | Starting @ $1.35/ Annually - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DollarVZ - Dirt Cheap DDoS Protected IPV4 NAT VPS | Starting @ $1.35/ Annually

13»

Comments

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@nexusrain: Haven't seen any restock of DollarVZ or Egg TX. Still trying to find the differences, guess it's only about location and the services offered in those locations.
    Waiting for an Egg TX anyway.

• @tomle said:
    nexusrain: Haven't seen any restock of DollarVZ or Egg TX. Still trying to find the differences, guess it's only about location and the services offered in those locations.
    Waiting for an Egg TX anyway.

Will restock soon, DollarVZ is OpenVZ, Egg TX is KVM

• @nexmark said:

I'm waiting for IPv4 NAT VPS bundle and LA egg.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@nexmark said:

Thanks for clarification. DollarVZ says Type : KVM on the Browse Products & Services page, might want to get that fixed. Waiting for new stock for Egg TX :)

• @tomle said:
    Thanks for clarification. DollarVZ says Type : KVM on the Browse Products & Services page, might want to get that fixed. Waiting for new stock for Egg TX :)

Some DollarVZ specials are KVM, however the very first egg was OpenVZ

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@nexmark: Haha, ok confusing :) Guess it will updated on the order page when it is restocked. Maybe I'll get both a DollarVZ and an Egg TX...

• slow on activation, maybe one person webhost

• @mentari said:
    slow on activation, maybe one person webhost

Due to the mass amount of orders, We're unable to delivery everyone in a timely matter, Do note We'll be changing the setup time to 48 Hours Maximum.

• OVZ-64 is sold out

• @paul1729 said:
    OVZ-64 is sold out

It'll restock in a few hours.

• VPS downed, I have opened a ticket ~12hours ago, but still no reply?

• @tonywonghs said:
    VPS downed, I have opened a ticket ~12hours ago, but still no reply?

I have to help nexmark answer this. VPS downed because hardware failure, and it is up now. Sometimes we cannot avoid hardware failure, but it is still good performance after new setup. Thanks!

• tonywonghstonywonghs Member
    edited March 2015

@tonywonghs said:
    I have to help nexmark answer this. VPS downed because hardware failure, and it is up now. Sometimes we cannot avoid hardware failure, but it is still good performance after new setup. Thanks!

I have to take back my word. After the VPS issue, then the CPu no longer dedicated in 800Mhz, it is now fair share. Mark said policy changed. So, finally unmetered is not really unmetered (according to other member on previous comment), and dedicated CPU usage is now fair share.

What a bad service!!! Beware of DollarVz!!!

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited March 2015

@tonywonghs said:
    What a bad service!!! Beware of DollarVz!!!

At this time, We'll not be providing unmetered or Dedicated CPU. (existing customers who have ordered with unmetered are still keeping it).

However in a few weeks, We'll be launching a new node in which we'll provide such demands.

We we're actually able to do a dedicated cpu option for your plan, as you purchased before we shifted away from unmetered and fair-share CPU.

We appreciate the comments towards DollarVZ, This will be further used to improve our service.

• @nexmark said:
    We appreciate the comments towards DollarVZ, This will be further used to improve our service.

Whatever it is... Well, I have to update my status, fast refund from DollarVz, just wasting time to setup the VPS.

• HorusHorus Member

when a new node be ready