Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIJX closing down, "late refund requests processed partly" [possible transfer to Fevvo, Inc.] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RIJX closing down, "late refund requests processed partly" [possible transfer to Fevvo, Inc.]

13»

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited February 2015

AnthonySmith said: Personally if I had a stock pile of IP's my business sense would tell me to sell them to sustainable use businesses as that guarantees a longer term payment for me, just my opinion though, just like everything else I said.

I still have no doubt a large company with owned assets could turn this around though.

I was simply replying to the fact at you hinting INIZ may have hiked the prices which they didn't.

I am not too bothered about how you would have conducted your sales. RIJX wasn't just the normal hot shot with a few hundred budget for a starter LET host and I did my own due diligence as I stayed clear any of spammers who wanted large subnets. They would deliver me profit of what others pay in a few years "long term" in just a few months but thats not what I wanted.

Someone who was issuing refunds for closure and a notice is different to some short term host, they are now in the hands of someone with notable history and presence in the industry and can see the RIJX service continue. From the few posts around it seems they were doing perfectly fine.

• @add_iT said:
    Any news about this?

I noticed IPv6 was not working anymore on my RIJX VPS

Issue should be resolved now

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited February 2015

@World said:
    Looks now psychz instead krypt.

Rijx is running on the FEVVO network now. Psychz is one of our upstreams, we also have direct ports to PCCW and Zayo in provisioning currently which will all be BGP'ed and network routing optimized.