Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's wrong with goodhosting.co? Ticket is no reply! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's wrong with goodhosting.co? Ticket is no reply!

2»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    When I've used it (admittedly not in recent months) it has not found things I know exist.

I did not know there was an issue to be honest.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    I did not know there was an issue to be honest.

Been an issue for almost 8 months I think, ever since that admin exploit/hack happened..

Anyway, to be honest Damon runs a good service, had mine for almost a year now. It's cheap, reliable And fast.

I've only had one issue with this where the server went down for an hour or so.

Thanked by 1GoodHosting
  • GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited February 2015

Alright guys, Essay reply to come; time to explain what's going on since I've finally decided this is too many threads :). Points to look out of in the essay: "Issues currently affecting the CHI-* locations", "Why hiring staff in Canada sucks" and "How Tim Hortons extends your life."

In all seriousness, I will be addressing these issues shortly, after the tickets. Refund first, then explain.

I also note this thread is set to sink, which is probably good I guess; since the particular OP issue is already solved. (the refund ticket being left for some time without response, even though we already processed the refund.)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

"Why hiring staff in Canada sucks" and "How Tim Hortons extends your life.""

Lol! Tim Hortons coffee with timbits help sysadmin to solve their server issue!! ;)

• @wumingshi now is alife !!!! he just comment in this thread : http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/44310/happy-chinese-new-year

say happy new year to china :)