Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

best VPN providers? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

best VPN providers?

13»

Comments

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2015

adxn said: Zenmate.com

There many fake VPN offers where just proxy, not encrypt traffic only change IP. Also use your IP address for other users

• TorrentFreak's annual revue is useful, and the comments give a little idea as well.

There's going to be good and bad things said about all of them and really, I think the best one can do here is go with your gut feeling, and preferred feature set. There's just no way to measure trustworthiness, unless it's a friend or someone you know well that operates the company.

Thanked by 1scy
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Offtopic: Someone must have posted a "make money spamming LET" method on the moneymaking forums. We're getting way too many spammers lately.

Thanked by 3Gadelhas wych Mark_R
  • LET is awesome for 3rd world SEO.

• Try NyrVPN.com I'm on road warrior plan.

• Best VPN provider = Your own VPN

Just my 2 cents.

• I using VPN.asia works perfect for me and also cheap, first month was only $1

• masterqqq said: Best VPN provider = Your own VPN

While that's probably true as you control what's going on, and even more if your vpn server is on a bare metal server, using a "provider" allows you to get a shared and changing IP and you are not the only one having traffic going this route. This makes traffic analysis way harder, protecting your privacy more. (but the company could and very well might (some would say should as a log file could be saving the boss ass from jail in that kind of business, in most jurisdictions) log who uses which IP address.)