Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM is Back! New Jersey & Los Angeles Specials! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM is Back! New Jersey & Los Angeles Specials!

2»

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited February 2015

I am not claiming the proportional part of the service. I was just asking for what he offered - for the year to start counting from the moment the service was provisioned. I think it's fair.

• All orders have been approved. Sorry about the delay. Internet went down.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @Steven_F said:
    If you get spam reports, it'll be a problem. Also, if you have too many SMTP connections, your VPS will be automatically suspended.

suspend, does it mean the account will be permanently cancelled or just suspend a few days?

• obviously he did write suspended and not cancelled ... probably better question would have been what's considered too many smtp connections, don't you agree?

• @Chuck said

A suspension means your VPS is offline and un-bootable until we resume it. This may lead to a termination (data is deleted), but your data is still on the server and you may be able to recover it before we terminate the VPS (we're not monsters). It all depends on the situation and what happened. We evaluate everything on a case-by-case basis, because it's more fair to our clients as a whole.

Thanked by 2Chuck vimalware
  • just order Thunder on NJ.
    wait for my vps :)

• @andiklive said:
    just order Thunder on NJ.
    wait for my vps :)

Are you already part of the Bolt family? Because if so, your VPS is setup automatically. :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • why until now I still unpaid status?
    invoice 452

• I'll take a look in a moment. Usually opening a ticket is the best way to get in contact with us, though.

• @maniakdollar As I said in the ticket you opened, PayPal was reviewing your order. They do not give us the money until they've approved the money. It was not something we can fix. Your VPS was automatically deployed the second the payment cleared, which was a few minutes ago it looks like.

• maniakdollarmaniakdollar Member
    edited February 2015

Ok thank you.

• hello mister president, i want to order another vps. 'Lightning' LA no restock?

• Haha, Mr. President. :P

Lightning LA won't be restocked for a few weeks. We have some stuff we're working on that will accompany the LA roll-out and I have not had a chance to finish everything up.

Thanked by 1rokok