Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost GVH Dedicated Servers 48 hour review. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost GVH Dedicated Servers 48 hour review.

2»

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@sambling said:

My bad xD I only saw the meme with openVZ xD

• To be honest, having your server delivered from them is really weird. But after that you are good :)

Have 2 x 2758 (one from ~6 months & got another this month) Both are solid & working fine & no issue so far as of now regarding network or power etc :)

• @Sady said:
    To be honest, having your server delivered from them is really weird. But after that you are good :)

Have 2 x 2758 (one from ~6 months & got another this month) Both are solid & working fine & no issue so far as of now regarding network or power etc :)

Just don't expect any support from GVH, they're leasing them from ColoCrossing anyway.. which is probably why it takes a long time to get them provisioned.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • cociucociu Member
    edited February 2015

@Dorkfiles LOL do you remember this frase ?? "I never orderd, you are known as a over sold node, sorry mate." This happens when you accuse someone without evidence , we never over sold !!

• @ATHK said:
    Just don't expect any support from GVH, they're leasing them from ColoCrossing anyway.. which is probably why it takes a long time to get them provisioned.

Exactly & as this is an un-managed so you shouldn't as well :)

Well HVH delivers servers in ~24-36 hours, so it's GVH's feature.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I'd recommend HVH anytime over GVH.

• You didn't order from their imaginary range did you?

• Doesn't anyone know how to use Google these days to search a webhost before you use kids and then come here to complain... If it's not here it's WHT and it's getting a pain in the ass seeing "GVH reviews". Use your brain... Google "GVH review" or "GreenValueHost review"... For god sake is it that hard??

Thanked by 1wych
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

kcaj said: You didn't order from their imaginary range did you?

Wow.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ehabehab Member
    edited February 2015

@kcaj said:

you always surprise me, should i be scared.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Every time someone pops up and write about their bad experience with GVH and CVPS.
    Many users here don't seems to be learning.

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited February 2015

Personally, I used to blame GVH for their crappy service, but at this point, anyone who complains in the community only got what they earned. The community itself already took measures to prevent GVH from promoting their name over here, anyone who still decides to take them as a host and comes back to complain about it later on seriously deserves it for failing to read the warning signs and doing their research.

TL;DR, Ignorance is no longer a bliss.

• DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
    edited February 2015

Ignorance is blizz

kek /trollface

• @Dorkfiles said:
    kek /trollface

You know what's funny? I instantly went to the website and had a look at it - I honestly thought that was real because I can quite honestly believe it.

edited February 2015

@MSPnick

You know what's funny? I instantly went to the website and had a look at it - I honestly thought that was real because I can quite honestly believe it.

Well, I figured it out finally...

Its the charm of the flute of the green ranger, this is more than likely Johnny calling himself Tommy...

Hope it clears things up.. That flute... It has to be the key to johnnny b good.

Its like GVH they have the bells and whistles, Green Value Host take away the value and host we are left with green blank bank ~ as they provide no value or hosting.

Its obviously the green power ranger...

• Dorkfiles said: Its the charm of the flute of the green ranger, this is more than likely Johnny calling himself Tommy...

Hope it clears things up.. That flute... It has to be the key to johnnny b good.

Let me guess, a little too much crack at lunch?

• @Nekki said:
    Let me guess, a little too much crack at lunch?

Obviously it was m3th

• Dorkfiles said: Obviously it was m3th

I fucking love meth.

• @Nekki said:
    I fucking love meth.

Permalink just for you, http://greenvaluehost.meth.ml

• @Dorkfiles said:

I believe mr nuggets will most likely contact you able that now, he done this before because he owns the trademark or whatever..

edited February 2015

@MSPNick said:
    I believe mr nuggets will most likely contact you able that now, he done this before because he owns the trademark or whatever..

Waste of his time contacting me, best visit the image host now shouldn't he, i'll even refer him to the proper forms... but wait the host wont care and even if they do it's nothing to me that image is all over google for months.

Thanked by 1Godzilla911
  • 3 days with vps Down ... just greenvaluehost suck my balls ... they say no more from NL vps and i buy it annualy wtf ??? :| they tell me ---> We will put this on hold pending the provisioning of our new pure SSD buffalo nodes. <---

WHAT ??? i need LOW PING no 130 from USA ... just a shit hosting like weloveservers ...

• silviu1991 said: 3 days with vps Down ... just greenvaluehost suck my balls ... they say no more from NL vps and i buy it annualy wtf ??? :| they tell me ---> We will put this on hold pending the provisioning of our new pure SSD buffalo nodes. <---

WHAT ??? i need LOW PING no 130 from USA ... just a shit hosting like weloveservers ...

You knew in September they were trying to phase the node out? I mean - what were you expecting and why didn't you move then??

• i hate this group. the node is oversold. bandwidth is terrible.

• @hellogoodbye said:
    Just so you know, you can view all disputes in the Resolution Centre on the Paypal website if they had been opened in the past 180 days (regardless of whether they're now closed or still open).

and if you can...CALL Paypal - I have always called Paypal when there's a problem and have had no problem getting my money back from hosting services.

• reads all the reviews, still buys, no love lost guys.

edited February 2015

but gvh is so good.. Good for nothing

Thanked by 1netomx
  • this is awkward ! 32 GB Dedi for 30$ !!