Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just finished building new gaming computer! CW to get playing far cry 4/unity :D - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just finished building new gaming computer! CW to get playing far cry 4/unity :D

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2015

@george said:
    Wait, did you just register so you could brag about your silly sys specs?

And he chose the worst forum to do so.

If you're bored again use your credit card here:

https://www.icrc.org/eng/donations/

Your game and life will go on just like before - but at least you didn't throw thousands of dollars down the toilet. Because having that system as a desktop (even for gaming) is a waste of money and resources.

That is, if you really have that money / system.

Thanked by 1george
  • @Traffic no i'm not donating to you, I never bragged about having the specs I was simply that overjoyed person who just got a new PC and thought since i needed to sign up to lowendtalk anyways to talk about some other stuff i might as well post my pc specs.

• @Traffic it's gaming hardware. It's not server hardware.

• @ECNetworks said:
    Traffic no i'm not donating to you, I never bragged about having the specs I was simply that overjoyed person who just got a new PC and thought since i needed to sign up to lowendtalk anyways to talk about some other stuff i might as well post my pc specs.

Donating to me? Where's the hidden camera?

@ECNetworks said:
    Traffic it's gaming hardware. It's not server hardware.

I encourage you to read my reply with more attention.

And I'm done feeding the troll.

Thanked by 1george
  • @Traffic I do heavy intensive tasks on my desktop such as image rendering which can take hours if not on a powerfull processor.

• I also do not tolerate even the SLIGHTEST lag spike whilst playing games - so i removed any possible bottleknecks from the system.
  • Holy shyt man thats a monster, your total cost was around 2.5 K Pounds dayum.

• @ECNetworks said:
    Traffic I do heavy intensive tasks on my desktop such as image rendering which can take hours if not on a powerfull processor.

• I also do not tolerate even the SLIGHTEST lag spike whilst playing games - so i removed any possible bottleknecks from the system.

You are a joke.

• @ECNetworks said:
    Can you still get less then 2GB of ram in a desktop? And what on earth is CLI? Sorry...

My computer only has 1.2 GB RAM and a old Celeron M CPU. Running Lubuntu on it. So it's really possible.

BTW, you spend almost a year's paycheck of a worker here where I live, to build a PC, and you still have a 4 Mbit connection? That's quite weird.

• ECNetworks said: @Traffic no i'm not donating to you, I never bragged about having the specs I was simply that overjoyed person who just got a new PC and thought since i needed to sign up to lowendtalk anyways to talk about some other stuff i might as well post my pc specs.

The problem is, this is a forum dedicated to running services in LOW end systems (e.g. _lowend_talk.com). So coming in here with a highly priced, high performance, overkill type system will not be received lightly.

Look at it this way: If this were a forum for discussing 1984 Chevettes, and you came in talking about driving a 2014 Ferrari 458, people would be like "Umm you're in the wrong part of town, buddy!"

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Yeah I suppose but thats not the only reason I came here.
    @George why?
    @introducial It's where I live man, I live rural so BT cannot supply me with any better a connection. 500KB/s download and 120KB/s upload is the best I get :L. Trust me it sucks.

@rajprakash You got a point but but thats not all im here to talk about > Notice the discussion about 8 core atom i was talking about.

• edited January 2015

ECNetworks said: @rajprakash You got a point but but thats not all im here to talk about > Notice the discussion about 8 core atom i was talking about.

That's still 7+ cores more than your typical low end VPS.

• Yes, I know, I do look more into medium to highend to highend+ (like mah rig) But I can do lowend hardware.
    I tend to look into actual more physical servers, my experience with VPSs has been truly distastefull, I cannot stand the low I/O. I am one for a responsive and fast computer. I tend to aim for dedies although could go for a VPS if it had 4+ vCores and was SSD.

Like i just posted in the other thread I don't exactly class that monster atom as a lowend piece of hardware, but more mid range.

• @ECNetworks said:
    introducial It's where I live man, I live rural so BT cannot supply me with any better a connection. 500KB/s download and 120KB/s upload is the best I get :L. Trust me it sucks.

I know how it is, I only can get 1-2 Mbits from the line, rest is being sucked up by IPTV.

• Would you mind posting some pics of that sweet rig of yours? :)

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • Sure! I already have prntscr pictures of the control panel and disk drives. But I guess i can posts pictures of the liquid cooler and such

• itrmikeitrmike Member
    edited January 2015

Dayum son, hurry up with the Google image search.

Thanked by 2vimalware netomx
  • LOL that monster system sure is SLOW right now!

• edited January 2015

You actually wasted all that money on that system when you could of just got an i7-4790K and with the dual 980 in sli which is plenty fast. The problem is you got a beast of a processor and no game is even written to take advantage of all them cores.

• Sorry went to bed. Right I'll get some pictures of the rig. 2 seconds

• Right. The pictures are uploading to imgur now. Should not take to long.

• ECNetworksECNetworks Member
    edited January 2015

----schniiiiip----

• seidon 120v ?

i would get a refund while u still can lol. i had 3 (1 and 2 replacements) and they all broke within 2 months!

• @TarZZ92 Dunno what was up with yours i've had this seidon for 8 months now on use on various machines and it's never been damaged.

• Zalman Z11 too :D i have that one.

• @TarZZ92 it's an amazing case. Looks mental.

• ECNetworks said: it's an amazing case

Yes

alot can be done with the case for example (the music is crap though)

• Nice! Never seen that done before O.O
    Must get something like that going for my pc. Ill probs get a fan controller soon. My case is a zalman z11 plus sooo