Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU Colo with a /24 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU Colo with a /24

2»

Comments

• @patrick7 said:
    william - You can get lir as an individual ;-) There's no need for an incorporate.

Just so dam expensive!!

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

Yes, but if you need so many IP addresses you should have that money.

• patrick7 said: @william - You can get lir as an individual ;-) There's no need for an incorporate.

Yes, true - One. For the next you then need incorp.

• Try https://www.accelerated.de/en/ I think they can do it for 100€

• emtecro said: Try https://www.accelerated.de/en/ I think they can do it for 100€

I doubt

• Ill be also interested in such thing. If the op got one please pm me also.

• BuyAds said: Ill be also interested in such thing. If the op got one please pm me also.

So much bullshit at LET nowadays.

Thanked by 2wych Amitz
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Sadly, I couldn't help with collocation. But if he wants to rent hardware or a VPS from me then I can prove a /24 for 256euros one time

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • @pbgben said:
    Sadly, I couldn't help with collocation. But if he wants to rent hardware or a VPS from me then I can prove a /24 for 256euros one time

A /24 for a VPS, really?

• @pbgben said: Sadly, I couldn't help with collocation. But if he wants to rent hardware or a VPS from me then I can prove a /24 for 256euros one time

Could you elaborate on terms? Justification? Any annual fees? Will they be SWIP'd?

• It's OVHs - So will be SWIPed to him. No recurring fees.

Thanked by 1wych
  • pbgben said: Sadly, I couldn't help with collocation. But if he wants to rent hardware or a VPS from me then I can prove a /24 for 256euros one time

Will you refund the money in case OVH decides to charge for the IPs again?

@wych said:
    A /24 for a VPS, really?

If you want, we can do that. We do have some hardware options.

@Admiral_Awesome said:
    Will you refund the money in case OVH decides to charge for the IPs again?

Well, thats a tough one. We wouldn't refund unless they change their pricing before we have handed them over to you.

In the event that they change their pricing in the future, we will dispute with them but ultimately offer you the option of continuing at their pricing.

• @pbgben said:
    If you want, we can do that.

Not really... I am just trying to imagine in what world a /24 routed to a VM would be acceptable.

@William said:
    It's OVHs - So will be SWIPed to him. No recurring fees.

Thanks for the tl;dr.

edited January 2015

@wych said:

People are into all kinds of weird and random s#!* I try my absolute best to provide for them.

Potential use for a /24 on a vps is webhosting. Not the best way but doable.

A benefit to our VMware vds's is that if a host fails then your entire server is migrated to a new box within minuets, and it's all automated. Don't see a vps as a small applience and think of the benefits.

• vps + /24 = $350 / Month

• And.... you did not even read the first post in the thread.

• William said: And.... you did not even read the first post in the thread.

I just made my offer public.

Did you see any offer under the $100 Budget ?

If you can get a colo or an offer near mine with a /24 under or near $100, then continue posting. If not.... please sit down and let us do Business.

Best regards

Silviu

I recognize this, I am simply offering an alternative.

Space pen or Space pencil...

• Indeed there is one, you did again not even read the thread.

• @biuletech said:

Go away, buh bye

• William said: And.... you did not even read the first post in the thread.

that's why I said ;)

So much bullshit at LET nowadays.

• @biuletech said:

Go drinking again. Still better than sober as it seems, even though that was hard to imagine.

• Amitz said: Go drinking again. Still better than sober as it seems, even though that was hard to imagine.

Amitz... you are still alive :D

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2015

@Amfy said:
    Amitz... you are still alive :D

This is heavily debated by scientists worldwide. ;-) Some think that I am just a nasty reflection from a parallel universe. Nice to read you again! :-)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2015

double post

• @biuletech said:

When somebody asks for an offer, clearly specifying a budget under $100, I read this as: "don't waste time spamming with useless offers outside of this budget". But that's just me ;)

@William said:
    Indeed there is one, you did again not even read the thread.

Hmm, Nor did you read the comments it seems, you half troll?