Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU Colo with a /24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU Colo with a /24

Hello,

Today I'm looking for some EU colo under $100/mo with a /24 block or higher(lower).

Would prefer a 1gbit port but 100mbit will do. Its a big ask but so is most LEBs but they still here.

Thanks,
Tom

Comments

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Hello,

Today I'm looking for some EU colo under $100/mo with a /24 block or higher(lower).

Would prefer a 1gbit port but 100mbit will do. Its a big ask but so is most LEBs but they still here.

Thanks,
    Tom

Just remember we have monopolies everything over here so I do not think you'll get a /24...

• @MSPNick said:

True as close to a /24 as possible. /24 really is bare min

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    True as close to a /24 as possible. /24 really is bare min

It's really difficult but I can get a /24 but the cost for me would be $210/mo alone...

• colo which I can do in the UK is going to be under $90
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

OVH do colo in Paris, check them maybe...

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    OVH do colo in Paris, check them maybe...

I forgot they have a rack in Illiad DC3. Could be possible

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I forgot they have a rack in Illiad DC3. Could be possible

That would be the best choice I think by far. Cheap and no monthly IP fees.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

• @MSPNick said:
    Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Would you support if be brought our own /24?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Would you support if be brought our own /24?

Yes. I do this at £56/mo.

• @MSPNick said:

Will see what I can do

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Will see what I can do

Get in contact with me for Skype details..

• @MSPNick said:

Add me (tinytunnel)

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Add me (tinytunnel)

Shot you a request!

• @TinyTunnel_Tom i cand do it ! 420$ setup for /24 and montly colocation if is under 1000 watt 80$/month please pm location Oradea, Romania

• It's impossible that you get a /24 (or even a /25, or by now even a /26) for less than 100$ including colo (which is for 200W and some TB traffic alone at LEAST 40EUR regardless of country) without insane setup (500$+) - RIPE is dry, if a LIR wants another /22 they need a new incorporation and a new RIPE LIR (2000EUR Setup, 1500EUR yearly for 1024 IPs).

• ^ I'm so glad I'm not a host.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Add me (tinytunnel)

If this doesnt work out then I too can assist.

• @pbgben said:
    If this doesnt work out then I too can assist.

Add me and lets see what you have :)

• @cociu said:
    TinyTunnel_Tom i cand do it ! 420$ setup for /24 and montly colocation if is under 1000 watt 80$/month please pm location Oradea, Romania

Add me on skype (tinytunnel)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Your options could expand if you would be ok with renting the /24 and then coloing whenever you want. That's probably what @cociu is offering to resell, renting from jump.ro.

@Nyr said:
    Your options could expand if you would be ok with renting the /24 and then coloing whenever you want. That's probably what cociu is offering to resell, renting from jump.ro.

This would be a viable option if he was looking to rent short term. An ip space of 256 can cost a considerable amount over time. I dislike renting ip's personally.

@pbgben said:
    This would be a viable option if he was looking to rent short term. An ip space of 256 can cost a considerable amount over time. I dislike renting ip's personally.

Not that I am advising him to go with the reseller, but space at jump.ro is pretty cheap and within his budget.

@Nyr said:
    Not that I am advising him to go with the reseller, but space at jump.ro is pretty cheap and within his budget.

Wow, 50EUR /year for /24 is a good price. Romanian IPs though.

• edited January 2015

Dont you have to have a romanian home isp connection also to get the PA space?

pbgben said: Romanian IPs though.

Not a problem except they are only available for Romanian customers :(

@Nyr said:
    Not a problem except they are only available for Romanian customers :(

Thats never a problem.

• jump.ro is extremely strict on the renters - They only rent to Romanian companies, not even to EU companies or private persons. Cheap though and certainly reliable (they are one of the largest LIRs in eastern europe).

• @Nyr i am not reseller

@cociu said:
    Nyr i am not reseller

Awesome, can I have some Pics of your hardware? I collect them for uhh... Pr0n :/

• @pbgben To differentiate from other datacenters that are definitely higher soon our customers will have access to IP cameras. At the same time eager customers can make us a visit scheduled in our datacenter.

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

@william - You can get lir as an individual ;-) There's no need for an incorporate.