Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US Dedicated Server locations - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US Dedicated Server locations

2»

Comments

• I saw that you will offer EU location but where? :)
    Also will you offer colocation in EU?

• Good ping from Asia, LA and Seattle. The hardware is E3-1200 with LET prices :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Dylan said:
    The great South (and Central) American routes are in all likelihood exactly why there's so little interest here. LET's active posters are overwhelmingly American and European (sorry, netomx!).

You're from the US, right? It's the only country that I know who teach the people we are Central Americ . We are in North America, pal

Thanked by 1rds100
  • @netomx said:
    You're from the US, right? It's the only country that I know who teach the people we are Central Americ . We are in North America, pal

Yup, Mexico is in North America :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @netomx - Wikipedia agrees:

Most of the continent's land area is dominated by Canada, the United States, Greenland, and Mexico

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @MarkTurner said: Chicago is edging into third position. I am still really surprised at lack of interest in Miami. Its an under-serviced location with great South American routes

I chose Seattle, assuming it would have good connectivity to Asia. Miami would be my other choice, too, but with only ~20ms better latency to Latin America than your current Atlanta location, I'm not surprised it scored low in your poll. And even Miami is 100ms++ to Latin America, so I'd rather go with something smaller (maybe a KVM) down in Brazil instead ;)