Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net pay via CC and I pay to you by PayPal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net pay via CC and I pay to you by PayPal

Hello,

My CC has finished and I cannot pay for my online.net - can anybody help me and I re-pay you using PayPal? It's $25.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1MuZo

Comments

• Why not get a PayPal Mastercard and use it for your Online.net account?

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

said: I cannot pay for my online.net - can anybody help me

I wonder how do you imagine this will work: someone gives you their CC details, you enter those into your Online.net account and click the pay button?

DalekOfSkaro said: Why not get a PayPal Mastercard and use it for your Online.net account?

That's far from being available in all Paypal regions.

Thanked by 2J1021 Nekki
  • You could just buy a prepaid credit card at your 7 eleven store!

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

said: My CC has finished

oh, really? normally the CC company send a new one well in advanced.

• Ruriko said: You could just buy a prepaid credit card at your 7 eleven store!

and don't forget the slurpee (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

• edited January 2015

@4n0nx said:
    and don't forget the slurpee (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

great, now I have to go get one... why are they SO GOOD?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited January 2015

funyuns_are_awesome said: great, now I have to go get one... why are they SO GOOD?

mmm slurpee homer simpson voice

Btw: OP can also use neteller.com for virtual credit cards. Just need to use a payment method that instantly charges the neteller account if you are in a hurry.

• said: My CC has finished

ask for new card from your Bank issuer.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Ruriko said: You could just buy a prepaid credit card at your 7 eleven store!

It would be a debit card. And this is not possible in many parts of the world.

• Get Payoneer Master Debit card. Load funds via Paypal withdrawal, use it anywhere. Just a minor load fees if you load via PP. $1 per hundred dollars.