Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with 50 IPv4 Without Justification - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with 50 IPv4 Without Justification

Comments

• @MSPNick please give me contact

I don't care if IPs are blacklisted as we need it only for SEO

• @GoodHosting said:
    ARIN isn't nearly as bad, average being half that price...

I know. I'll send what you what I got so you can email him if you want?

I got it wrong, it's $14/ip

• @MSPNick said:

Sounds good, and the $2 difference helps.

• @miki said:
    MSPNick please give me contact

I don't care if IPs are blacklisted as we need it only for SEO

Just to let you know I do not own these ip's I will send a private message to you.

• @GoodHosting said:

Just sent you a PM to help you get in contact..

• MSPNick said: Got someone who is selling a /23 for $16/IP.. that's RIPE.

Let me know I can put you in contact with him.

I also know someone who is selling a /21 for 16.000 EUROS (That`s 2.318 USD / Range )
    If interested, contact me

• @biuletech said:

Interesting. Though it's good if you require that many. But cheaper to sign up with ripe and get a /22..

Only cost you £2200 and £1600 a year.

• MSPNick said: £1600 a year.

1600 EUR, not GBP.

• @rds100 said:

I just can't find the euro sign on my phone lol

Then again. Here it is €

That's all without vat too just remember.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited January 2015

What VAT? Real companies don't pay VAT in other EU countries (reverse charge).

• @rds100 said:
    What VAT? Real companies don't pay VAT in other EU countries (reverse charge).

Lol indeed. :-)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

said: VPS with all 50 IPs should be under $30/mo

The budget is too low, probably someone will be able to provide with very expensive setup but with justification only.

• MSPNick said: Interesting. Though it's good if you require that many. But cheaper to sign up with ripe and get a /22..

Only cost you £2200 and £1600 a year.

Ripe is not giving ipv4 ips anymore. And if they give... you require a very solid justification. Ipv4 exhaustion is here :)

• @AutoSnipe said:
    bobby what are you talking about?

first of all, no we will not provide 50 IPv4's without justification as this thread is about.

secondly, what?

He's referring to @joodle comment above referring the OP to GVH.

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

@biuletech said:
    Ripe is not giving ipv4 ips anymore. And if they give... you require a very solid justification. Ipv4 exhaustion is here :)

If you sign up as a new LIR (2000 EUR + 1600 EUR per year) you will get /22 IPv4 and /29 IPv6 without justification

• Just get 50x bandwagonhost VPS: https://bandwagonhost.com/cart.php
    50 IPv4 for 199.5$/year

• Yesterday ripe had 16 milions ips available... that`s 62.000 ranges (/24 blocks) ... believe me, you wont get ranges that easy.

rauppe31 said: If you sign up as a new LIR (2000 EUR + 1600 EUR per year) you will get /22 IPv4 and /29 IPv6 without justification

• 62k /24s is 15k new LIRs x 1600 EUR / year that's 24 million EUR/year. Although RIPE claims to be a non-profit organizations, trust me, if people want to give them 24 million Euros per year, RIPE will gladly take it.

• @biuletech said:

They're giving out from the final /8. When you sign up you are given a /22.

• @biuletech said:
    Yesterday ripe had 16 milions ips available... that`s 62.000 ranges (/24 blocks) ... believe me, you wont get ranges that easy.

What? You clearly have no idea about RIPE, every new LIR gets a /22 and a /29 v6 automatically on signup, this is guaranteed. Justification is only required for ONE SINGLE IP, with that you get a /22. The /29 v6 is complimentary to any account.

@biuletech said:
    Yesterday ripe had 16 milions ips available... that`s 62.000 ranges (/24 blocks) ... believe me, you wont get ranges that easy.

I've received my /22 at October 2014 and mustn't provide any justification ;-)

• 1600 EUR /yr for a /22 ... GOD Bless ARIN.

@DalekOfSkaro said:
    1600 EUR /yr for a /22 ... GOD Bless ARIN.

Don't forget the setup fee. 2000 EUR...

• rauppe31 said: Don't forget the setup fee. 2000 EUR...

Yeah, that too... It's absurd. For $2000/yr you get a /18 from ARIN (provided you qualify, of course). Oh well...

• You are absolutly right.... but check out what it takes to register at ripe as a LIR .... If you are a LIR than I would pay you 10.000 euros / request (per LIR)

• Anyways, as a backup solution i can offer a /21 (8x256 ips) for 17.000 Euros (arround 19.500 USD). All the papers, documentation, owner change, and all legal terms will be available.

• rauppe31 said: I've received my /22 at October 2014 and mustn't provide any justification ;-)

Sounds great, congrats. I own more than 200 ranges worldwide.

• @biuletech You are the one that also allows spam and uses a nulled copy of whmcs. I really take whatever you say as if someone was flushing shit down the toilet

• edited January 2015

I'm not here bragging of my riches like you. If money never sleeps why cant you even pay for a whmcs license to be legit? Why cant you even afford a ssl cert? Really deep down people who brag like this are compensating for what is lacking in their life. So please put your small "E-Penis" up. I'm happy playing around with 5 dollar vps's. I know for one thing I am not a sleaze bag and scam artist like you. So please try again and educate yourself next time!

• Anyway... This is probably a troll request for giggles :)

Thanked by 1aggressivenetworks
This discussion has been closed.