Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naughty Users list - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Naughty Users list

13»

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Ho my god, headache about reading order of the comments...

Thanked by 1perennate
  • netomx said: @ATHK well, if you consider he was "testing" it... may you infer why he was suspended?

If the website mentions 1Gb/s, can you infer what it means to the customer?

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited January 2015

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Can you provide the ticket id?

I don't have the ticket ID anymore. I was locked out of the WHMCS area so I'm not able to grab it anymore. Two submissions were also made to FraudRecord, identical submissions, one of which was removed a few days later. Even when a duplicate submission is made to FraudRecord it still effects the point scoring system, so a pretty ballsy move from any host.

• ATHK said: One would like to think that if you're offered 1Gb/s you can use .. 1Gb/s for however long you want... I assume these are a full GB link and not shared?

I'll provide some context here, I'm using Kidechires, that's the issue others have. While it's unrealistic to expect 1Gb/s for 2EUR, the website does say clearly, internal bandwidth is 1Gb/s, whilst using 1Gb/s of internal bandwidth, my server was suspended for "outbound UDP flood". I was told via IRC I maxed a switch out causing disruption to other customers.

Perhaps if customers are expected to be more realistic, the advertisement should be more.. realistic?

• @kcaj said:
    If the website mentions 1Gb/s, can you infer what it means to the customer?

One would like to think that if you're offered 1Gb/s you can use .. 1Gb/s for however long you want... I assume these are a full GB link and not shared?

• kcaj said: Perhaps if customers are expected to be more realistic, the advertisement should be more.. realistic?

Agreed..

• Ok, i just woke up after dealing with some urgent node issues. so forgive me if im a bit off at the moment, as lack of sleep doesn't go well with me.

Ok, yes Tom did something that he shouldn't have done. well, more to the point that he did it the wrong way, as a simple ticket to the customer would have cleared things up sufficiently.

As far as i can tell (considering they continued their conversation Privately on LET rather then on the billing panel) Everything is OK between them now. A OOP Refund was offered to the customer from Tom's pocket. and was declined by the customer.

And yes, Tom is still learning, and I know as he is a support officer for NanoVZ that we will take the brunt of what has happened, and I completely understand and accept this.

But even the fact that the OP has said that the end result of this post was not to just sit here and slander us on every point you can think of but to create a "Naughty User List" as he put it, so it doesn't happen to other people.
    And although we do use FraudRecord, Support Officers (Tom) do not have access to it, and i've already talked to Tom and told him not to suspend anyone, if a suspension is to be made, it is my call.

And as with the kcaj issues above, i have sent him an Inbox about this explaining my side of the story and my situation.

Thanked by 20xdragon Pwner
  • @AutoSnipe I can't find anything about EvoBurst Solutions, can you please give more information about it ? Would like to know a bit who are you guys. Thanks.

• @alexvolk , we are fairly new. registered in South Australia

Ran by myself, and with support from Tom. who is usually good with handling tickets, but is still learning.

• @AutoSnipe said:
    alexvolk , we are fairly new. registered in South Australia

Ran by myself, and with support from Tom. who is usually good with handling tickets, but is still learning.

Great. Why you don't have all those information on your web-site ?

• @alexvolk The ABN is included on invoices as well as the paypal used is a Business account, and the websites are getting a refresh in the next few weeks so was waiting until then.

And i've had a fair few node issues as of late so i've been dealing with those problems before anything else.

Regards,
    Ryan