Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naughty Users list - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Naughty Users list

Comments

• However the topic is not aimed at these replies

I was a warning for other hosts not a slate at me.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited January 2015

If it was GVH or any other host more people will cry but here I only see trolling.

Not acceptable. This provider should be named and blamed in every offer!

Thanked by 2netomx Dylan
  • I posted it so that different vps providers could share abusers list among each other and avoid such confusion in the future. Nothing more nothing less.

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: I am a britsh northerner

Mancunian here. We're not all this bad.

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Was more of a Joke

This wasn't a joke, you're trying to cover a cock up with humour.
    You should've posted the apology then left it at that.

Thanked by 4wych netomx Pwner Dylan
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I agree. I like humor though brings out good sides of people. Gives a chance to the real person :)

I like your signature, it's definitely about you here.

• @alexvolk said:
    If it was GVH or any other host more people will cry but here I only see trolling.

Not acceptable. This provider should be named and blamed in every offer!

Bit far. I have tried to solve this my hardest.

@ElliotJ said:
    You should've posted the apology then left it at that.

I agree. I like humor though brings out good sides of people. Gives a chance to the real person :)

• Can I finally add we are all human.

We all make mistakes here is mine publicly.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Yo nanovz, I wantz tun :(

• Did anybody notice the double-negative?

You must not confirm you will not spam on your VPS

So you must confirm that you will send spam with your VPS :)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • hostnoob said: Did anybody notice the double-negative?

yeah but.. obvious what he meant so.. :o

• I'm not liking what I see from NanoVZ. Had a service from them, they suspended, claimed outbound DDoS. I disputed that with them via the ticket, they claimed to have logs, I asked to see them, ticket didn't receive a response and I was locked out of WHMCS.

• @netomx said:
    Yo nanovz, I wantz tun :(

I replied to a ticket about this. It's in solusVM.

@kcaj said:
    I'm not liking what I see from NanoVZ. Had a service from them, they suspended, claimed outbound DDoS. I disputed that with them via the ticket, they claimed to have logs, I asked to see them, ticket didn't receive a response and I was locked out of WHMCS.

Don't think I helped out at that point. Don't remember a ticket of such. Can you provide the ticket id?

@hostnoob said:
    Did anybody notice the double-negative?

So you must confirm that you will send spam with your VPS :)

ultra facepalm

I really haven't been on form today. I think it's a early night

• Yeah.. this is abit of a screwup. But don't worry about it, just be less eager in future..

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • @Jacob said:
    Yeah.. this is abit of a screwup. But don't worry about it, just be less eager in future..

Thanks for understanding. Bed time soon I think for me oops.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2015

@Jacob said:
    Yeah.. this is abit of a screwup. But don't worry about it, just be less eager in future..

A bit? He had no evidence whatsoever and just went ahead and suspended his services?

Screw that! I would be leaving that idiot behind.

@kcaj 's post is another example why this host is a moron.

[EDIT] Also I don't see why the hell a provider is suspending users based on their activities on LET, it's completely different environment. Just because I post here (and sometimes troll) does not mean I'm going to run a malicious script.

Absolute BS, this one is now on my staythefuckaway list...

• @netomx said:
    isn't he the guy suspended from Online bc he was "testing" all the 1Gbps using iperf?

Yes he was.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @netomx said:
    isn't he the guy suspended from Online bc he was "testing" all the 1Gbps using iperf?

Me? Nope, don't have any Online.net services, never had.

TinyTunnel_Tom said: I replied to a ticket about this. It's in solusVM.

I didn;t make s ticket, I just tell you that bc I have found out your ipv6 is not working, 2 days after I bought it. Then, I tried to make a tunnel and it needs tun and I can't enable it from the panel...

@ATHK said:
    Absolute BS, this one is now on my staythefuckaway list...

• @netomx said:
    I was talking about kcaj

Ahh ok, still doesn't warrant a suspension from another provider anyway in my opinion, who cares if he was "testing" something on another provider? does that mean he'll do it on your services? No it doesn't, but he could .. until then you have no proof and don't need to suspend him due to his past actions...

@ATHK said:

I was talking about @kcaj

• How the hell are you guys replying to each other before the other one posts :|

• @hostnoob said:
    How the hell are you guys replying to each other before the other one posts :|

Magic :)

@netomx , he probably was doing the wrong thing, so what? doesn't mean another provider should suspend his services on that information..

• @netomx said:
    I didn;t make s ticket, I just tell you that bc I have found out your ipv6 is not working, 2 days after I bought it. Then, I tried to make a tunnel and it needs tun and I can't enable it from the panel...

You on LA? Our quadranet v6 router is broke. We were hoping for it to be fixed by now.

• @ATHK said:
    Ahh ok, still doesn't warrant a suspension from another provider anyway in my opinion, who cares if he was "testing" something on another provider? does that mean he'll do it on your services? No it doesn't, but he could .. until then you have no proof and don't need to suspend him due to his past actions...

As I have said. Either I didnt help out at that time or didn't deal with it.

If he gives me a ticket I'D I will look into it

@ATHK well, if you consider he was "testing" it... may you infer why he was suspended?

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2015

Wow what the hell is going on! I was replying to this but my post ended up under @hostnoob ..

Indeed, althought I didn't see that announcement. Will wait

• All the comments are screwy :(

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @David_P said:
    All the comments are screwy :(

:(