Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proxy Control Panel] Need Opinions. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Proxy Control Panel] Need Opinions.

2»

Comments

• Price? ETA?

• Honestly, it has a nice UI, but it needs to use a better MVC based structuring, not wordpress style code soup. No good structure makes it less valuable to me as an engineer. Nice UI though.

It seems all commercial software (mostly) think its ok to have a bad architecture as long as it looks pretty and is easy for the end user to use.. That mentality gets old.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • If you could link it into SoftEther that would be brilliant (yes I know SoftEther isn't proxies but whatever).

• @pcfreak30 said:
    It seems all commercial software (mostly) think its ok to have a bad architecture as long as it looks pretty and is easy for the end user to use.. That mentality gets old.

Good arch costs and end users don't care.

• How much??????

• @deadbeef said:

And yet your still paying. Its Ironic. Free software, open source has better "arch" usually that would cost normally, while paid s/w that has the money to design something good, uses a crappy arch so they retain more profit I am guessing as no one would supposedly know.

Its sad TBH.

• @pcfreak30 said:
    Free software, open source has better "arch" usually

Do you have any hard data or are you just pulling this "fact" out of your ass? :)

Thanked by 1vmunich
  • CryckCryck Member

Send me a PM with the price!

• @deadbeef said:
    Do you have any hard data or are you just pulling this "fact" out of your ass? :)

I am basing on experience from seeing a lot of open source code. Granted some are shit, but there are a lot of well designed projects as well. Can not say the same on closed source since it can not really be verified.

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited May 2015

New features - Coming Soon.

-> Support for HTTP[S] Proxies

-> Graphs.

-> Updated WHMCS API for Automation.

-> When proxy server goes down you'll be transfered to a new proxy location & receive a email.

-> Reseller feature. [With an API - WHMCS Only]

-> Some updates to the Visual looks.

• Why not just roundrobin + handle DNS internally. Then no need for email. What were planning at reverseproxy.pw

• https is easy as hell. API is simple, WHMCS is simple
  • rokokrokok Member

Whats this? interesting, please pm me @Shivam :)

• ShivamShivam Member

True, thanks for the input @TinyTunnel_Tom

• dontharozdontharoz Member
    edited July 2015

Hello, Shivam give me a PM : [email protected]

• Please contact me. I am interested in purchasing this

• One can't say too much based on a few dozen lines of code, but I'd stay away. The code is better than much php I've seen but it's far from high quality. Plus and more importantly, there are bloody enough php based panels and the best on can say about the best of those is that they at least work.

You hosters should keep in mind that any major problem, say, someone grabbing your customer data because that panel has a security flaw (and it has, rest assured), it will not be some coder in who knows where but you who will loose many customers and who will maybe have to answer in court.

Thanked by 1joepie91