Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proxy Control Panel] Need Opinions.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Proxy Control Panel] Need Opinions.

ShivamShivam Member
edited December 2014 in Requests

Hey,

So over a couple months i've been working on a control panel , here is a image,

http://prntscr.com/4h7buk of the main interface. This is what your client would see upon logging on for the first time when they purchased, there Proxy , TCP / HTTP for the first time.

• Currently, [What Works]
  • TCP & HTTP Proxy's can be created.
  • TCP & HTTP Proxy's can be edited by the client themselves to edit the proxies direction [IE What it needs to protect example 30000 port and 85.4.543.23 whatever ip] and then of course for the http its a domain and ip.
  • Customers can pick a location [France / Canada / Whatever you as the provider want]
  • Automated system via WHMCS
  • Customers can order a private ip [Automated]
  • Customers can order more http and tcp proxies [Automated]
  • Admin system for the panel itself for the provider
    Admin Currently has these functions:
    AddUser
    ManageUsers
    ManageIps
    MangeProxies

• Proxy panel for the customer of course.
    Functions For Customers:
    home [Directs them to the homepage]
    logout
    manageips
    manageproxies
    orderaddons [more proxies] / ips

What i'm planning to do ,
    Add a firewall system
    Add https support
    Add a dns support system
    Add a way so you can create reseller packages a bit like solusvm

What do you think ?

Thanked by 3bigcat rauppe31 Fazzil
Thoughts?
  1. What do you think?81 votes
    1. Great idea
      69.14%
    2. Nobody will be that interested
        6.17%
    3. Ill be happy to help if you need some to finish this project a.s.a.p
        7.41%
    4. I dont even use proxies
      17.28%

Comments

• @Shivam how much for this?

• So creative. Love the coloured navigational boxes.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Seems nice

• My business didn't scam anyone, just me personally, so my business shouldn't be held accountable. (Says Shivam)

@Shivam got a dedicated from me in June, 5 days later he comes asking for a refund because he had "sold his company to someone else" and he had exams coming up and needed the money.. we do not offer refunds on dedis so it was a no... 6 days later I get the dispute email from paypal saying it was an unauthorized payment.. he won, so.. is he a scammer? heck yeah! he's got a nerve playing to be a webhost, not to be trusted! (Says @ndelaespada)

Be careful guys!

• ^ Now that should be a bannable offense IMO

• Alrighty That issue was dealt with about 3-4 months ago stop bringing back up if you wish to create a new thread about me feel free i don't care this is about a development project for something i've spent time on so please just leave the thread.

• @0xdragon i'm not sure if i'm going to sell it or give it free, i'll decide once i've either finished the final edits or in a couple of days after testing this panel in built with whmcs i'm nearly done with finishing with the api.

• @netomx thanks for your opinion

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited December 2014

@vladka24 thank you, i want to keep it clean and easy on the eye. Also of course user friendly

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I like the UI , but I dont trust this guy unless the panel is opensource and is gone through thoroughly by us before certifying its safe to use.

• @BharatB said:
    I like the UI , but I dont trust this guy unless the panel is opensource and is gone through thoroughly by us before certifying its safe to use.

Are you NSA? Or censor authority?

@TheKiller said:
    Are you NSA? Or censor authority?

Even better im a PHP dev.

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • Just an update finished with the API files :D!
    Also started working on the firewall system, It should be done very soon!

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited December 2014

@BharatB here is a code Snippet. I'm not going to show you all my files. http://prntscr.com/5n19l0 fraction of the firewall config under core for the users. so they can edit ips they wish to block etc.

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

@Shivam
    Your panel looks very nice. I will be interested.

• @Shivam: I think it's very clean and to the point. I like it and I would personally use it if we were to offer such service to our clients :)

Good job & good luck.

• @Rauppe31 & @DalekOfSkaro , Thanks for your kind words haha. I think this motivates me to personally work on this project in my free time hopefully once i'm back from roaming around europe. I'll put a few hours+ of work into this.

@Shivam said:
    BharatB here is a code Snippet. I'm not going to show you all my files. http://prntscr.com/5n19l0 fraction of the firewall config under core for the users. so they can edit ips they wish to block etc.

Nice standard of coding.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

BharatB said: Nice standard of coding.

I thought you were PHP developer, did you miss the mixed PHP and HTML, and using escape instead of parameterized statements?

@perennate said:
    I thought you were PHP developer, did you miss the mixed PHP and HTML, and using escape instead of parameterized statements?

You should've got the sarcasm I guess you didn't ?

Thanked by 2perennate deadbeef
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

BharatB said: You should've got the sarcasm I guess you didn't ?

If you say so. Anyway the code wasn't terrible, not sure why he's not using templates though.

Thanked by 1netomx

@perennate said:
    If you say so. Anyway the code wasn't terrible, not sure why he's not using templates though.

I'd always separate my code from design mostly !

• @BharatB said:
    I'd always separate my code from design mostly !

What mostly you do ? Scamming ?

• Hey, so i've finished the final edits. I still haven't had time to add the HTTP[S] SSL Support for HTTPS Proxy so you don't have to pay via cloudflare its like $20 correct? Hopefully i'll update that & a reseller feature. Another major thing i want to add is Graphs. However i've decided to sell this panel. So if your interested give me a pm, we can work out a price. I'll be selling this exact panel without updates & one with updates. So just mention which you'd be interested in and of course the first panel without updates will be extremely cheap.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Shivam said: SSL Support for HTTPS Proxy so you don't have to pay via cloudflare its like $20 correct?

SSL via cloudflare is free

• its free? nice xD , when did they do that i remember ssl support was only for the paid upgrade. Also if you guys are iffy about me i have someone in LET who can vouch for me he has the panel Up and running!

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited January 2015

Pm if you wish to discuss a deal.

• @Shivam said:
    its free? nice xD , when did they do that i remember ssl support was only for the paid upgrade. Also if you guys are iffy about me i have someone in LET who can vouch for me he has the panel Up and running!

Strange...

@Shivam said:
    Pm if you wish to discuss a deal.

Ok...

• Updates : More Screen Shots of the panel , Thanks to @VMNode

• hi shivan i would like to have this proxy panel is it ok to emaill [email protected] please