Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IP Systems Limited - 256MB RAM - 2 IPV4 - $3.50/year - OpenVZ - Dallas - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IP Systems Limited - 256MB RAM - 2 IPV4 - $3.50/year - OpenVZ - Dallas

13»

Comments

• @LowEndSupport said:
    Hi John,

Been a happy customer so far, but you may want to review the posts at https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/ipsystemsltd.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc

WOT is not a very reliable source.

• weirdgodweirdgod Member
    edited July 2015

I am customer for 6 months. Last 2 months all systems (i have around 10 VPS accounts) have become unbearably slow! This means that in ssh console it takes sometime a few minutes to get prompt or execute a command... Also disk is an issue, as copying a 1GB file from one directory to another takes about 5 minutes!!!!! Not surprisingly bandwidth is also terrible - ftp between two vpss is below 1 kbit/s!

I opened a ticket, citing these problems, but after 5 days, no response and nothing resolved.

Stay away from this one!

• My service has been down for a week so far - there is no response to tickets and no status page update. My server is not accessible via the control panel so I can't reboot. So the server and the service are well below acceptable. The server when running has been pretty stable considering the low price but now the uptime is probably around 75% and decreasing every day. Beware :(

• Website, panel, vps`s all down. @johnkoozle can comment that ?

• Why is it that people shut up and run without concern of others using their services. If the service has shut-down then TELL PEOPLE IT IS FINISHED. We have paid money for the service and do deserve to know when there is a problem. This allows us to move / rebuild servers elsewhere. To not give any feedback shows an organisation without care of others if you take money you are entering a legal contract.
    As mentioned the main website and Control Panel are off-line so things look bad.

• Hi all, do you think that I can ask for a refund by Paypal?