Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protected VPS for TeamSpeak - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protected VPS for TeamSpeak

13»

Comments

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

@tr1cky said:
    Go with zare.co.uk, they use voxility and host in London. Voxility is hard to beat in term of ddos protection, while a simple ntp attack will take all the 20gbit ddos protection services down that you find here.

Thanks! Yes, we can provide 640Gbps worldwide filtering, here is a map of the packet scrubbing PoP's -> https://zare.co.uk/ddos-protection

Our protection is also completely in-line, through direct fibre to Voxility in THN.

• From a Teamspeak users and dev that works with them a lot. Zare is a very good option.

@Zare said:
    Our protection is also completely in-line, through direct fibre to Voxility in THN.

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited December 2014

Thank you all for your help!
    I am going to choose the host today

Just to keep you informed, today we got another attack..

14,646,657 PPS

54,162,087,936 Bits per second (54 Gbits)

• @luissousa said:

14,646,657 PPS

Just.. why... why.. why.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@0xdragon said:
    My gosh, who have you annoyed to get a 10Gbit/3Mil PPS attack?

No one major. Its fairly common to see attacks that large against TS3.

@GoodHosting Agreed, thanks for the shout out.

Your experience at OVH matches mine. Although I tend to view it certain attacks they either dont detect or mitigate poorly. OVH support is useless when it comes to reporting any issues. But hey its 'free'.

@luissousa said:

14,646,657 PPS

Err, 100G protection?

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited December 2014

I can't recommend X4B against DDoS attacks. (just mine opinion and experience).

We recieve in few days ddos attacks from 1 Gbit/s up to 130 Gbit/s.

After 40+ Gbit/s attack (by X4b words) we get nullrouted on ddos-protected location up to 100 gbit/s.

The problem not really in their ddos protection.

The problem in service and documentation, and how they treat their customers.

But nothing negative words. I'm repeat, just mine opinion about them. Maybe someone have good experience with them, if yes, can you share it?

For me, when i'm recieving a large ddos attacks main questions is:

1.) How big was attack?

2.) Attack protocol (udp / tcp /icmp? or ???)

3.) How big botnet ?

This questions are important, because need to analize attack power to find and buy solution how to fix it.

(we got this from 1 up to 130 gbit/s not with X4b, we got with another AFTER X4b professional provider)

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

Omg 54 Gbit/s or 54 GB /s ??? Not only the server, the network will suffer, as well...
    I don't think OVH could manage or mitigate such "naughty traffic" as per my experiences. It will put the "mitigation" on and lower the attack, but how long? When they put you into mitigation, it is also almost impossible to access the server (if the target is the server's IP).
    So..............sugar attracks ants, why are you so attracting? ;)

• winnervps said: I don't think OVH could manage or mitigate such "naughty traffic" as per my experiences.

I think hackforums was unable to take down a kimsufi with several 100 gbit/s.

• 4n0nx said: I think hackforums was unable to take down a kimsufi with several 100 gbit/s.

MSSQL, dead.

• @Cakey said:

MSSQL, dead.

I don't follow.

• 4n0nx said: I don't follow.

VAC doesn't filter nor limit MSSQL.

• Cakey said:

VAC doesn't filter nor limit MSSQL.

Interesting. Odd that hackforums didn't know.. I saw the thread but can't find it anymore. :(
    Or does it only work if MSSQL is running on the server?

• 4n0nx said: Interesting. Odd that hackforums didn't know.. I saw the thread but can't find it anymore. :( Or does it only work if MSSQL is running on the server?

Uhm, you're referring a whole forum as one person guessing you haven't been there for like over a month as it's filled with "Ovh Drop" now which is rather annoying...

• Cakey said: Uhm, you're referring a whole forum as one person guessing you haven't been there for like over a month as it's filled with "Ovh Drop" now which is rather annoying...

OVH will probably patch it soon.

• @Cakey said:
    Uhm, you're referring a whole forum as one person guessing you haven't been there for like over a month as it's filled with "Ovh Drop" now which is rather annoying...

I only looked at the thread once or twice with google cache. XD Thanks for the info

• @Zare said:

Try to test it and using the free credit but it said:

You have reached your maximum cloud service limit (0), please contact support to have this raised.

• Btw, anyone can write any reviews about Voxility DDoS protection?

• @desperand said:
    Btw, anyone can write any reviews about Voxility DDoS protection?

I'm pretty sure @Francisco could share his experience with Vox so far.

• @george

Yea, he did pm me, but they using USA network. But i wanna try european.

• @desperand said:
    george

Yea, he did pm me, but they using USA network. But i wanna try european.

Oh my bad, I should have read rest of the comments above. Staminus tends to get pretty good reviews, but I have no idea what's their pricing like.

• george said: Oh my bad, I should have read rest of the comments above. Staminus tends to get pretty good reviews, but I have no idea what's their pricing like.

in few words. For 2014-2015 year it's hurts very much.

DDoS protection not a cheap thing, but staminus/blacklotus pricing not for stand-alone devs. like me.

Thanked by 1george
  • @black said:
    OVH will probably patch it soon.

http://cstress.net/blog/tag/ovh-down/

Thanked by 1coolice
  • Yeah, but that's still not fixed by OVH. If these MSSQL packets are somehow excluded by OVH's filtering rules, then they should be removed or be more strict. If there are no filtering rules against these packets, they should be added. The client shouldn't have to add their own filtering rules for it.

• HostSlayerHostSlayer Member
    edited December 2014

@luissousa
    I might have the right product for you here.
    We are hosting a few TeamSpeak , Ventrilo, and Game Servers on our servers that they previously had been getting ddos and taken down. But so far since they made the switch they havent reported to me with any down or issues.

25 GB Disk
    2 GB Ram
    2 Cores
    20GB Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    *1Gbps Port Speed ( 500 Mbps Guaranteed )
    1 dedicated IP
    DDoS protected
    $4.99/month 
    Order link: https://venetx.com/promotions.php

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited December 2014

Iniz can be helpful too.

• Sorry but I have a great start with this company
    had their Servers for just over a month and the servers go off for a long time and sometimes they even remove your Tickets as though nothing has happend
    now 3 days in the 2015 and the servers had gone down for over 10 hrs on the 1st Jan and today the 3rd Jan 2015 the Server keeps on rebooting itself
    their LIVE Chat says they are online (ALWAYS but they never are)
    PLEASE STAY AWAY AND SAVE FRUSTRATION

• we running on hyper-v ovh, we can put ripe ip portugal :) if you want so low LG