Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost - Opinions? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost - Opinions?

2»

Comments

• i have 3 vps with them and no problem until now

• mentari said: i have 3 vps with them and no problem until now

if im you, i will buy some lotteries

• Thanked by 2Cpt_Ben raindog308
  • I have one of their 250GB/100TB plans and I've never had a problem with it. I've never not been able to push well over 100Mbps out of it.

09:12:20 up 61 days, 13:04, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.00

• said: What was your experience with GreenValueHost.com and how is their support?

SHIT

• I'm guessing I am one of the lucky ones too who aren't having that many issues with the service. I picked up a $8 yearly back in March of last year and haven't really had that many major issues besides the IP change garbage that happened. Currently have 34 days of uptime on it since the last reboot. For $8, I'm not really complaining.

• LeeLee Veteran

@Rob92 said:
    I'm guessing I am one of the lucky ones too who aren't having that many issues with the service. I picked up a $8 yearly back in March of last year and haven't really had that many major issues besides the IP change garbage that happened. Currently have 34 days of uptime on it since the last reboot. For $8, I'm not really complaining.

There will always he relatively happy customers at all providers but when you are in the minority and there is a strong chance something bad will come your way just don't use it for production and make sure you have backups.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    There will always he relatively happy customers at all providers but when you are in the minority and there is a strong chance something bad will come your way just don't use it for production and make sure you have backups.

Yep I would agree. I'm just doing some non essential things with mine, so it's not the end of the world if something happens :)