Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small VPS in EU for TeamSpeak
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small VPS in EU for TeamSpeak

Hello guys,

im looking for a small VPS located in Europe (would prefer germany or netherlands). Like to host a TeamSpeak server on it (about 200-250 slots used).
So i dont need a huge server. Specs should be like: "enough CPU power", 256-512MB ram, 5+ gb HDD/SSD, 1TB+ traffic (100 MBit/s is already enough).
I dont have a special budget but im at Iniz at the moment and pay about 20 Euros ($25) per year. Something in the same range would be great.

Comments

• If the UK is acceptable, WeLoveServers have a $19/year plan that gives you plenty of resources. I've heard that their support is a bit dodgy, but I had a server for a year with zero problems and it was a solid performer.

https://core.weloveservers.net/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

• check out my offers @ megavz.com i have a Dusseldorf, Germany location on 1Gbit that will suit you perfectly.

• Intel Xeon E5-2630L v2 Dedicated CPU: 4 GHz
    Guaranteed DDR3 ECC REG RAM: 512 MB
    Storage RAID-5 SAS 10k RPM (SSD cached): 20 GB
    High Quality Bandwidth: 0.5 TB (100 Mbps dedicated port speed)
    Clean Dedicated IPv4: 1
    Data Center Location: Lithuania, Vilnius
    Activation: Instant
    Price: 0.99 EUR/month (1.24 USD) or 9.99 EUR/annually (12.47 USD)
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/38653/eu-from-1-24-usd-new-custom-vps-builder#latest

• sc754sc754 Member
    edited December 2014

@Multi said:
    Hello guys,

im looking for a small VPS located in Europe (would prefer germany or netherlands). Like to host a TeamSpeak server on it (about 200-250 slots used).
    So i dont need a huge server. Specs should be like: "enough CPU power", 256-512MB ram, 5+ gb HDD/SSD, 1TB+ traffic (100 MBit/s is already enough).
    I dont have a special budget but im at Iniz at the moment and pay about 20 Euros ($25) per year. Something in the same range would be great.

I always use ramnode's 128mb plan in the netherlands for ts3, it works great since ts3 doesn't use much ram.

• Runabove has 2.5$ per month offer with 2GB of RAM. And it is free for month.

• @sc754 said:
    I always use ramnode's 128mb plan in the netherlands for ts3, it works great since ts3 doesn't use much ram.

+1, can't go wrong with RamNode.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited December 2014

Time4VPS.eu starts at 0,99€/month. I'm with them for 2 months now, using the VPS as a testing, backup, and hosting for some small, less important websites-server and it's really great what you get for this less money. Sure, there are even cheaper providers when paying yearly. But the 0,99€ are when paying monthly! CPU Performance is nice, uptime 100% this far, network is pretty good.

P.S.: for this price you get 2x 2Ghz vCores, 512MB ram, 20GB HDD, 500GB Traffic @ 100MBit, OpenVZ. And if you want to, you can even build your custom VPS at a fair price for a custom config.

• corpanocorpano Member
    edited December 2014

Recommend Any Server to Install Ts3, but player connect in spain.
    Same resources

• @corpano said:
    Recommend Any Server to Install Ts3, but player in spain.
    Same resources

What?

• @multi

Ramnode in NL. +Buy DDoS protected IP, it's very important.

• @nexusrain said:
    But the 0,99€ are when paying monthly! CPU Performance is nice, uptime 100% this far, network is pretty good.

I agree with this. I am using Time4VPS.eu for around 2 months now and so far I am very happy with it, especially considering the price.
    You just have to deal with the latency, it's slightly higher to most parts of Europe in comparison to a NL/DE/UK VPS, but not too bad.

This should give you an idea.

I tested it myself from residential connections in DE, CZ and NL and in all cases the ping was below 50ms.

Otherwise, if you want to spend more I would try RunAbove, OVH's SBG location has a very decent latency throughout Europe.

• I run my ts3 server via lowendspirit, no complaints at all. However, I do use far loss slots than you require.

• @salakis said:
    Otherwise, if you want to spend more I would try RunAbove, OVH's SBG location has a very decent latency throughout Europe.

Or just order at OVH directly. No cloud, but same price - 2,40€ for 1GB RAM, 10GB HDD I think, 10TB @ 100MBit you mostly really get - stable, OVZ of course.

• bersybersy Member
    edited December 2014

NL BandWagon http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/38307/bandwagon-host-eu-location-is-back

DE PieLayer KVM 256MB, 10GB HDD $25/y https://my.pieserv.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=76

But max traffic limit is 500GB on all above-listed plans.

• Try Runabove 2.5$/m 2GB RAM..Check out my signature to get 15$ credit

• We can offer you for $2/month
    1GB RAM
    10GB HDD
    1Gbps unmetered bandwidth
    1core
    and ddos protected too!

Send us a e-mail to [email protected] to get this done today.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@corpano said:
    Recommend Any Server to Install Ts3, but player connect in spain.
    Same resources

Our servers are in Spain :)