Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of year charity / Biggest fundraiser ever [hosts please contribute] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

End of year charity / Biggest fundraiser ever [hosts please contribute]

13»

Comments

• @AnthonySmith

TinyTunnel will offer 3 x 1 Month 500GB OVPN plans. These are early release. For more Skype @AutoSnipe he has my skype

• @raindog308 said:
    Yes. Really. Welcome to civilization. Your culture may need to be upgraded.

add-apt-repository ppa:civilization/stable apt-get update apt-get install culture

That's how we do it ;) [Not supported on RHEL]

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

TheLonely said: add-apt-repository ppa:civilization/stable

apt-get update
    apt-get install culture

It is supported on RHEL

yum install culture-base

you need 1st build foundations to build on

• @AnthonySmith said:
    AlexanderM frixelsolutions Jade_G 0xdragon rsk are you able to PM me order links and coupon codes please?

Will send you over links and coupon codes soon.

• All the coupons have been sent. :)

• what an awesome idea! i will deffo order something from this!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Hi Folks,

Quick update, the order page should be up today, the offers people have sent in are amazing and thank you very much.

The hardest part has been getting the information together in an organised format, I have had around 110 PM's about this and its hard to keep track of as the info is coming in by piece mail.

For anyone else that wants an offer added here is what I need:

Domains:

1) domain

2) expiry date

3) who it is through

4) minimum you will accept

Domains will be done as an auction.

Shared Hosting

1) Order Link / plan name

2) 100% off Coupon codes for the product or length of donation, i.e. if your giving first 6 months free then the 100% off coupon covers semi annual none recurring.

VPS

1) Order Link / plan name

2) 100% off Coupon codes for the product or length of donation, i.e. if your donating 1 month only then the 100% off coupon covers 1st month only none recurring.

Dedi/colo: ^^ same as VPS.

Anything else please provide as much info as possible.

Payments in most cases will go directly to SHAK the buyer will then get an email with the coupon code and order links.

Thanked by 1AutoSnipe
  • ^^ Also for those that are using WHMCS and have a large amount of coupons to create for this, just contact either me or Anthony and we shall send you a script that will create as many as you are after (either as sql entries for you to add, or you can connect directly to your db for insertion)

• @AnthonySmith can you please confirm whether you received our offers? Its been few days since sent it via PM. I know you are busy says the PM count :P so take your time :)

@The_creator sorry, reply sent.

• np mate I know this is one heck of a task you are taking care of delay is kinda inevitable :P

• I'll be preparing my wallet.

• Was there any update to this?

• This still going down on the 29th?

• @AnthonySmith is this still happening?

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

meow. My wallet is ready.

• vRozenSch00n said: In reality, I have never seen greed in animal kingdom. i see it in people though :)

Huh.. especially in animal kingdom it's all about survival of the fittest ...

still happening, honestly the volume of offers of support was unexpected, the person(s) doing the back end system for it have not been available for obvious reasons over Christmas too, probably a day or so behind, I would expect 29th or 30th they will be released.

4n0nx said: Huh.. especially in animal kingdom it's all about survival of the fittest ...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/03/130302-dog-domestic-evolution-science-wolf-wolves-human/

"fittest" in this context means best suited to the environment. :)

• @AnthonySmith said:
    still happening, honestly the volume of offers of support was unexpected, the person(s) doing the back end system for it have not been available for obvious reasons over Christmas too, probably a day or so behind, I would expect 29th or 30th they will be released.

Was this released at the end? :)

• Is there any update to his?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Whatever happened with this?

• Geez, after all the input, I felt so bad that I don't give a damn to dogs...

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

almost alive... there will be update shortly

Thanked by 1zafouhar

sorry guys I have had some personal issues to deal with, just caught Ryan on skype briefly will try to get this released in the next 24 - 48 hours.

Thanked by 1zafouhar