Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of year charity / Biggest fundraiser ever [hosts please contribute] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

End of year charity / Biggest fundraiser ever [hosts please contribute]

Comments

• So we buy the plans and all of the money goes to charity?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • For dogs? Really??

• Hypernia / Stablebox will be doing 1000 of our yearly Plesk shared hosting packages at ~50% off of our normal retail pricing, with 50% of the discounted price going to SHAK.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

There will be centralized order page with all domain auctions (lot of domains), shared hosting, re-seller hosting, dedicated servers, colo, one really big marketplace. After you buy plan that you like, you will get promo code and order link on your paypal email. There will be also donate directly option so you all can contribute without buying anything.

As addon, there will be other ways to help, we have prepared special gifts for referrers. It is not realistic that all plans will be sold here so small referrer system will be attached to order page. Top 5 referrers will be rewarded.

Everyone can participate, if you don't wish to buy anything you can spread the word. Every little helps.

All money goes directly to shak's paypal.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

emdad said: For dogs? Really??

Yes. Really. Welcome to civilization. Your culture may need to be upgraded.

• @raindog308 said:

My culture cares more about people than dog, what about your culture? Here comes a civilized guy, huh..

• LeeLee Veteran

If you care more about people starving or otherwise then fuck off somewhere else and do something about it.

• Oh I'm doing as much as I can, you don't need to worry about it. I just wish these providers would done enough for people before doing the "biggest fundraiser" for dogs. And mind your language....

• Folks; please keep this particular thread on topic and allow people to participate in the fundraiser. If you wish to air your views on this (or any other) charity, please feel free to do so in the Cest Pit. Cheers.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@emdad said:
    Oh I'm doing as much as I can, you don't need to worry about it. I just wish these providers would done enough for people before doing the "biggest fundraiser" for dogs. And mind your language....

Please, make a fundraise. We will support charities.

Thanked by 1eddynetweb
  • LeeLee Veteran

Would be worthwhile drawing some attention to this on other hosting sites.

Thanked by 2mpkossen netomx
  • Eh, why not? 25 CloudCommando plans from me!

• this is really great! I'm happy to see things like this.

• Merging the threads might work, no idea (Vanilla doesn't have post ordering, so the posts may end up interspersed, which would be pretty messy; not sure how to deal with that.)

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/38873/donate-to-shak-for-a-chance-to-win-domains-with-gapps-or-services

Either way, our offer for additional prize stands.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • We will do 15x 512 MB packages in Jacksonville FL.

Always happy to give a helping hand to the animals

Thanked by 3Lee Darwin catalystium
  • We would be happy to put any 50 of our shared hosting plans and any 20 of our re-seller web hosting plans towards this good cause. We are also happy to put 100 Virtual Private Network plans towards this good cause. Drop me a PM if you would like any further information or to discuss anything that needs discussing.

Thanked by 2Darwin catalystium
  • Nice! I'm not 100% sure what the deal here is, but I will contribute fo' sho.

• Preparing my wallet...

Would the pricing be monthly, yearly... ?

• We can offer 100 cPanel shared hosting (Cloud Hosting package, 10GB HDD, 100GB bandwidth) plans for this.

Thanked by 1catalystium
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@AnthonySmith , maybe we can't merge the threads, because mine is a raffle, and yours sales.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

We can provide DNS hosting free of charge (unlimited, forever) for every domain available in this action under two conditions 1. internal private/business use only 2. proof of donation of 25EUR/domain (min. one time). If you want to create separate website for this action we can provide DNS and DDoS protected anycast connectivity (just PM me if required)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • The reason I support dog (or other animals) charities, because they don't have what we have "Compassion, Culture, Local Wisdom, Justice, Law and Order". They only have natural law (while their natural habitat has changed into bricks and mortar), and when they interact with people, they have to abide the "law of domesticated animals":
    1. I keep you and I feed you, you help me.
    2. I keep you and I feed you, you accompany me.
    3. I feed you, you give me food.
    4. I feed you, then I eat you.

IMHO people shouldn't have starved, abused, enslaved, or suffer if we abide to our own sense of humanity, cultural traits, local wisdom, justice, law and order :)

In reality, I have never seen greed in animal kingdom. i see it in people though :)

• Remember, critics: You have to practice what you preach.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • sparkosparko Member
    edited December 2014

50 .COM and .NET Domains and 20 Wildcard SSL! From me!

Thanked by 2vladka24 catalystium
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2014

can we expect some one month free avotons @jbiloh ? or maybe something from Delimiter if @MarkTurner says few nice words to Stevie ?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Any updates on this from over the weekend?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I will be sending out contact to everyone that wanted to contribute tomorrow so a definitive list can be published.

A coupon generator for WHMCS is in progress to help make this smooth for those that need it.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@AlexanderM @frixelsolutions @Jade_G @0xdragon @rsk are you able to PM me order links and coupon codes please?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    AlexanderM frixelsolutions Jade_G 0xdragon rsk are you able to PM me order links and coupon codes please?

Yes, one minute.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    AlexanderM frixelsolutions Jade_G 0xdragon rsk are you able to PM me order links and coupon codes please?

YGPM