Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Sadness] Finally I leave Fliphost - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Sadness] Finally I leave Fliphost

2»

Comments

• dualityserver said: @concerto49 as fas as i know, fliphost team is a good man...i still support them and maybe next time can use their service again.

Please do. It was my fault. Accept the issues. Been out of action for too long.

Thanked by 1dualityserver
  • anyone can access FlipHost client area (sales.fliphost.net)?

Thanked by 1MercuryHero
  • I left them not too long ago when I found a better offer from GetDedi for around the same price. I'm pretty happy with them, but I haven't really done much more than use the server. I'm not really one to contact support.

• tehmaggot said: I left them not too long ago when I found a better offer from GetDedi for around the same price. I'm pretty happy with them, but I haven't really done much more than use the server. I'm not really one to contact support.

GetDedi and FlipHost are both our brands, happy to know that you're happy with us, though. =)

netrix said: anyone can access FlipHost client area (sales.fliphost.net)?

The node it was on had some fairly serious RAID issues, took a while to sort out.

Should be back up now :)

• Aye, Wintereise, I'm aware :p I was happy with FlipHost too, but the GetDedi offering was more enticing (the 72GB memory one) :p Helped me not feel so bad leaving FlipHost when I realized GetDedi was another brand of the same family, lol.

Thanked by 1Wintereise
  • Cant understand how someone can work with hoster that dont answer in tickets in few mins/hours, because we can face with diff. issues

• For what it's worth:

I opened a ticket with them mid November - no response as of today (a month and a half later)

I mean I was pretty happy with them when I joined and I'm sure they're nice people but leaving tickets unanswered for months is never a good sign about a company.

• MercuryHero said: I mean I was pretty happy with them when I joined and I'm sure they're nice people but leaving tickets unanswered for months is never a good sign about a company.

What kind of ticket is that? If it's sales, it was most likely closed automatically when we were having issues with sales staff availability.

However, if this was about service, this should not have happened. Please let me know so I can investigate further.

• Ticket number was 216328, it was sales based (change to billing), and was never closed or replied to. As I wrote in in the ticket on Tuesday, I'd like to cancel the request now anyway, thanks, so I have since closed the ticket myself.