Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtKick panel for VPS providers - all free - coming soon - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtKick panel for VPS providers - all free - coming soon

13»

Comments

• NowakerNowaker Member
    edited December 2014

@dammugly, I just found your issue. Well, you think we pissed you off and consider your issue a non-issue, whereas Rush just forgot to respond to your second comment. I'm sorry for that. However, things could go different way if you pinged after a day or two. I just did that so you don't have to. Hope to get your problem resolved soon.

• @nowaker .. i am sorry you think that ways ..
    its really not
    but the worst thing a company as a startup ( trust me i have been part of a few startups ) can have is apathy ..
    so please take what i say as a compliment . and wishing you to do more.

• @Nowaker said:
    dammugly, I just found your issue. Well, you think we pissed you off and consider your issue a non-issue, whereas Rush just forgot to respond to your second comment. I'm sorry for that. However, things could go different way if you pinged after a day or two. I just did that so you don't have to. Hope to get your problem resolved soon.

There really isn't a point in responding to this guy. He's just some dude that opens 30 random threads a day to rant about something nobody cares about. Just some try-hard troll.

Thanked by 10xdragon