Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dmbhosting - personal apology - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dmbhosting - personal apology

13»

Comments

• @jhadley said: I only remember one instance of anything like that happening which was well documented at the time.

I was going of this deadpool post and my memories with the gentleman @othelloRob who sells 256mb for 20€ or so.

@jhadley said: Not sure what you're looking to get out of it now anyway - this was all sorted out months back.

I'm not trying to get anything out of it, i just wanted to point out @KuJoe's misconception.

• jhjh Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: I was going of this deadpool post and my memories with the gentleman @othelloRob who sells 256mb for 20€ or so.

That's the one example. Your post seemed to suggest that at every stage there was mandatory upselling.

• @jhadley said: That's the one example.

I've also linked to another one:

However, this time not only website gets redirected, customers on old services are also to be terminated due to hardware issues. UK Cloud is quite a different service than QualityServers so there won’t be any straight forward migration.

• jhjh Member
    edited November 2012

Extremely little upselling was done or expected at that stage. It was a case of trying to move whichever clients I could to the cloud free of charge, and refund everyone else out of my own pocket.

Oh and I didn't get anything out of any upselling that happened after Rob took over. Just to clarify once again, I got nothing out of handing that over other than his expertise dealing with clients and suppliers when a company is on the brink of collapse.

Anyway, I just don't see the point having this debate all over again. If you're actually interested, you just have to find and read the posts from months back. The reactions you get from them draw a straight line between the people who I think are reasonable and the people who are here to bash wherever they can.

• Whilst it's always nice seeing what a fellow Lancastrian has been / is up to, what's trying to be achieved here?

• @DeanClinton said: Whilst it's always nice seeing what a fellow Lancastrian has been / is up to, what's trying to be achieved here?

I don't know exactly, there was a misconception about the previous companies of @jhadley and i cleared it up. However for some reason @jhadley thought he would have to start a discussion about it again...

Anyway this thread is supposed to be about Daimon and his apology.