Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS with at least 100GB space and legal in EU/US torrents allowed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS with at least 100GB space and legal in EU/US torrents allowed

Hello,
I'm looking for VPS in EU/US with at least 100GB drive and legal EU/US torrents allowed. It will be used to download/upload legal in EU/US torrents which have small number of seeders.

Bandwidth - would be nice if will be unmetered

Thanked by 1duckeeyuck

Comments

• Ramnode $15/year. It's 80GB hdd and 500GB bandwidth though but you can open a ticket to ask for extra 20GB for a very little fee.

• @creep said:
    Ramnode $15/year. It's 80GB hdd and 500GB bandwidth though but you can open a ticket to ask for extra 20GB for a very little fee.

Did you read the post?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

XenPower has nice offers with tons of quality bandwidth and buying more if needed is cheap too:

http://www.xenpower.com/

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Can you be more specific with your required specs and budget?

• @ATHK said:
    Did you read the post?

I did. It is not a MUST for that unlimited bandwidth, just he said would be fucking nice if it was unmetered.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @creep said:
    I did. It is not a MUST for that unlimited bandwidth, just he said would be fucking nice if it was unmetered.

Wow.

• then choose ramnode US 256M massive plan, $8/quarterly, 120G disk. 1T bandwidth, torrent allowed

• Keep reading this ramnode bullshit. How the hell is a provider that is 2 years old and changed 412 whois records on the domain, also domain expires in 4 months ask for $15 bucks per year ?

• @biuletech Your company is who again? Your company or summer host business is not even in the same league as RamNode.

• @biuletech said:
    Keep reading this ramnode bullshit. How the hell is a provider that is 2 years old and changed 412 whois records on the domain, also domain expires in 4 months ask for $15 bucks per year ?

Here's your 412 whois records:

"Information Updated: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 20:39:20 UTC"
    On the bottom of whois. Enom updates it constantly, to make sure it is updated :)

• @Gadelhas - RAMNODE - Created on 2012-05-21 - Expires on 2015-05-21 - Updated on 2014-04-21, 162.159.250.32 - 15 other sites hosted on this server, IP History 9 changes on 9 unique IP addresses over 2 years - Registrar History 2 registrars with 1 drop - Hosting History 3 changes on 4 unique name servers over 2 years - So how the hell should I buy a VPS for 1 Year from a provider that changes the socks ever 9 Months !? Please dont try to sell peanuts to, Im in this business since 2006 , and had Monthly contracts for It Services in sum of 30k / Month. Just stop ... please !

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited November 2014

@biuletech - At least their WHMCS is not nulled!

Your company was formed in 2012 and registered to sell beverages. Ramnode was incorporated to sell hosting and does a good job of it.

• edited November 2014

@biuletech Now lets anal ize your company information here:

Your company address: 2501 W. Bradley Chicago Illinois --> WGN studios and Cooking School.

Your Client Area doesn't even have a SSL Cert. So I doubt you even have office space in that building due to the fact you can't afford a $10 ssl cert.

Your WHMCS copy is not even registered!

You have 30k a month coming in from what? Why you cant even afford these basic things. Sorry just wondering

• @MarkTurner Youre wrong man, I formed and managed BiuleTech Internet Services LTD in the Seychelles man 8 glorious years ago... The romanian Company has absolutly nothing to do with hosting, just a way to pay Taxes in this shit country where I opperate. Anyways... ill open a ticket at ramnode to ask to send you an autograph ... it seems you people over here a big fans of it. Ok ... going to live my life for the next 8 yours ... you be good children :) c`ya

• Bottom of your website says:

Copyright 2014 Royal Divertisment Srl

http://imgur.com/QRJHd0v

Thanked by 1aggressivenetworks
  • @biuletech said:
    Gadelhas - RAMNODE - Created on 2012-05-21 - Expires on 2015-05-21 - Updated on 2014-04-21, 162.159.250.32 - 15 other sites hosted on this server, IP History 9 changes on 9 unique IP addresses over 2 years - Registrar History 2 registrars with 1 drop - Hosting History 3 changes on 4 unique name servers over 2 years - So how the hell should I buy a VPS for 1 Year from a provider that changes the socks ever 9 Months !? Please dont try to sell peanuts to, Im in this business since 2006 , and had Monthly contracts for It Services in sum of 30k / Month. Just stop ... please !

Ever heard of activating cloudflare, changing servers or something like that?
    If you are in the business since 2006 you still seem pretty retarded.

• HyperSpeedHyperSpeed Member
    edited November 2014

biuletech said: @MarkTurner Youre wrong man, I formed and managed BiuleTech Internet Services LTD in the Seychelles man 8 glorious years ago... The romanian Company has absolutly nothing to do with hosting, just a way to pay Taxes in this shit country where I opperate. Anyways... ill open a ticket at ramnode to ask to send you an autograph ... it seems you people over here a big fans of it. Ok ... going to live my life for the next 8 yours ... you be good children :) c`ya

Can I ask one thing, if you have ran this business for 8 years, you would know how to spell, no offence but your grammar, spelling is atrocious but I'm not the one to complain about that. I've also noticed you too, have no SSL on that domain or WHMCS;
    image You have also got a similar style/theme as the other site which was mentioned above which seems odd?

You surely would host yourself? No? Why do your nameservers resolve to HostGator, do you have a reseller or you purchased external shared hosting which is a bit.. odd?

"NS records from your nameservers NS records got from your nameservers listed at the >parent NS are:
    ns393.websitewelcome.com ['192.185.13.188'] [TTL=86400]
    ns394.websitewelcome.com ['192.185.13.189'] [TTL=86400]"

It also looks like Hot*****.us matches a website called image as they have the same theme, prices and overall structure.

Before I'd personally aggressively post about another company I'd check my own company was compliant first.

• ksubediksubedi Member
    edited November 2014

Self plug here, but https://neximweb.com/plans/vps offers unmetered bandwidth and legal torrents are allowed. Other options are Ramnode like others mentioned and Crissic.

Edit: NVM Crissic doesnt allow torrents.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Hello,
    We do unmetered bandwidth and can do custom plans for you, please pm your requirements.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

What is this I don't even

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Nick_A said: What is this I don't even

You are too popular, man, pigeons like to shit on statues.

• Guy signs up to LET, talks shit about LET's #1 host and then gets exposed as being an idiot and using nulled WHMCS. Can't make this shit up.

• Nulled WHCMS? Lifetime ban on offers for you, Sir.

Thanked by 2sijie123 netomx
  • Nekki said: Nulled WHCMS? Lifetime ban on offers for you, Sir.

What's the problem with nulled WHMCS?

WHMCS is a monopoly company which forces to use of particular operation systems (CentOS, mainly), that devalues Linux world. It makes people thinks that CentOS is a top notch of Linux, which it's not. Many people disappointed in Linux because of CentOS.

If someone don't want to support it by buying a license, what's wrong?

I was always thinking, that Piracy is rather natural for internet and if you trying to kick it out, you are just fighting with windmills (idk how to translate russian popular expression to english). And i always thinking that WHMCS license check is just for hamsters (idk how to translate that word to english) / lamers, for them to say "Oh, shit, you are using hacked WHMCS! You're super hacker!".

If "Vanilla" engine had not been open-sourced, LET most probably had been using cracked version of it (at least at start of a project, when owner was not able to pay much bills).

• @Profforg said:
    If "Vanilla" engine had not been open-sourced, LET most probably had been using cracked version of it (at least at start of a project, when owner was not able to pay much bills).

Not sure if you are trolling but WHMCS never forces you to use Centos, in fact all the WHMCS applications I have deployed so far have been in something other than Centos.

And the developers at WHMCS work hard to get the software out there. Plus they also have to cover the cost of servers they require and salaries for other staff members. If you cannot afford the software, you should not use it.

And using pirated WHMCS is like driving a stolen car that you had to hotwire. It will work, but the consequences will not be good. And if a web hosting company cannot even afford WHMCS, I don't think it deserves customers at all.

By using pirated software you are not only risking yourself, but you are also risking customers data and privacy as most pirated or nulled softwares have malwares and backdoors on them.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Profforg said: If someone don't want to support it by buying a license, what's wrong?

There are free alternatives, if you do not want to support it, you can use something else, or use nothing at all.

Thanked by 2netomx vimalware
  • ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited November 2014

ksubedi said: in fact all the WHMCS applications I have deployed so far have been in something other than Centos.

Should be obvious, that i mean CPanel, which people very oftenly used in combination with WHMCS.

ksubedi said: By using pirated software you are not only risking yourself, but you are also risking customers data and privacy as most pirated or nulled softwares have malwares and backdoors on them.

Pirated software is usually open-sourced unlike the ones you buy, because de-crypted. So it's more saver since you can check the code. There are no malware on it sure if you don't google it by "download whmcs nulled free without sms" (sure it will give you some malware-speading websites, it does not mean that the crack itself comes with any malware).Closed-source software means you always have backdoor, legal backdoor, and you even pay for this backdoor.

Maounique said: There are free alternatives, if you do not want to support it, you can use something else, or use nothing at all.

No, there are no adequate alternative.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Profforg said:
    No, there are no adequate alternative.

Make one then and give it away. Oh wait, that will cost money. See the problem?

Thanked by 2netomx vimalware
  • vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited November 2014

Profforg said: you are just fighting with windmills

Don Quichotte de la Mancha == Stupidly insane :P

Thanked by 1netomx