Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

baumanninformatica.com - DE - FR - CH - VPS - Starting at less then 7$! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

baumanninformatica.com - DE - FR - CH - VPS - Starting at less then 7$!

13»

Comments

• So, if I'd like to use this for OpenVPN and accessing geo-blocked sites, you can't guarantee me the country where my VPS will be?

• What the fuck is this thread even?

• Yeah, reading into this thread, I was like, hey look great, new provider offering, going into it ... not so much. I think these can be cleared if @BINFO can post an IP for each locations, we don't even need download files, just IP that OP have that we can track where they are/who's the provider is. Could you do that @BINFO?

• @Nekki said:
    What the fuck is this thread even?

I lol'd. We still don't have information on the locations datacenters (for example if france will be ovh?). All the responses say is blabla bad image bla, no real facts around here, offer incomplete. Don't think it's enough to write "Swiss quality!" and have a .ch domain. The offer does not look any interesting to me at least.

• Sz1, is that you?

• Looks like the OP isn't interested in answering questions to possible customers anymore..

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@chrisp said:
    I lol'd. We still don't have information on the locations datacenters (for example if france will be ovh?). All the responses say is blabla bad image bla, no real facts around here, offer incomplete. Don't think it's enough to write "Swiss quality!" and have a .ch domain. The offer does not look any interesting to me at least.

The problem with your post is evident, You criticise everything yet do not propose anything you know what people like are call right?

@german_psycho said:
    So, if I'd like to use this for OpenVPN and accessing geo-blocked sites, you can't guarantee me the country where my VPS will be?

You can open a ticket with our sale team and we can check this for you,

@fitvpn said:
    You prefer kisses and flowers? :)

No, I kindly ask you to stop begin arrogant thats all, I understand that you might want to make other company offer look bad as you provide a similar service yet this is call unfair competition, Coming to our topic and start to flame,

@TriDoxiuM said:
    Sz1, is that you?

Sorry i don't know anyone with this name,

• @BINFO >Too many words, but questions from forum members still not answered..

• @fitvpn said:
    BINFO >Too many words, but questions from forum members still not answered..

Al the above question has been answered by my last reply,

I understand that you wish to promote your service but i kindly ask you to do it in your own topic and stop hijacking ours therefore if you have no constructive discussion to do i kindly ask you to leave,

• BINFO said: i think we know out legislation better then you

Who is the one that is being arrogant?

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@foetti said:
    Who is the one that is being arrogant?

You, As you implicit said that ''we violate law'', Are you Swiss citizen or have studied the swiss legislation?, If you do you're welcome otherwise please abstain,

• foettifoetti Member
    edited November 2014

BINFO said: You, As you implicit said that ''we violate law'', Are you Swiss citizen or know the swiss legislation?, If you do you're welcome otherwise please abstain,

You see this is the difference. I just minded you that you are required to have an imprint and provided you the law by which it is required. If have never said to you that I can do anything better than you nor did I say that I know your laws better than you.

And by the way I never said "You violate the law".

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@foetti said:

I think you should really stop,

nor did I say that I know your laws better than you.

You dint wrote it but the way you write does speak for himself,

I just minded you that you are required

All what you did is going off-topic all the time, You dint minded or pointed you criticised and stated fact that 1) are untrue 2) without any fundament, If you want to talk you should have fundament or proof of what you state otherwise you post has no real value,

What you're doing is very different from a simple ''minding or suggesting'' you had a negative attitude from the very beginning, I have yet to see any ''positive'' behaviour from your part both this topic or in your post history,

When you have learn some good manner you may come back and i will answer what ever you will ask before that i will simply ''ignore'' you as nothing of good will come out going further with this discussion,

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited November 2014

BINFO said: I understand that you wish to promote your service

What are you talking about? Promote? I don't have links or signatures.. LOL

• BINFO said: When you have learn some good manner

Not you teach us a good manner if still haven't for yourself

• @fitvpn said:

Its enough and inspect our profile to find that indeed you have ''certain'' interest, But its obviously that you're just a troll,

• Yep :)

http://youtu.be/Pg_gUSsyjEE

Thanked by 1foetti
  • mashokk369mashokk369 Member
    edited November 2014

@Nekki said:
    What the fuck is this thread even?

You always use this language?
    I can't stop smiling

• mashokk369mashokk369 Member
    edited November 2014

@BINFO said:

Ok atleast tell us what Virtualization is used in your offer VPS

• @mashokk369 said:
    Ok atleast tell us what Virtualization is used in your offer VPS

Hello mashokk,

I will try to get this information for you, Please mind that it would be more appropriate to ask those information via our ticket system,

Thanks you :)

• @BINFO said:
    Thanks you :)

What you will get this info! means you don't know! What are you in this company? On what authority you are posting these offers?

• He says we have to take a VPS without even knowing If it is Openviz or KVM or XEN and raise a tiket to know it !!!!

• And you will also not know in which location it is setup.

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited December 2014

@mashokk369 said:
    He says we have to take a VPS without even knowing If it is Openviz or KVM or XEN and raise a tiket to know it !!!!

I kindly ask you to show where i said this,

What you will get this info! means you don't know! What are you in this company? On what authority you are posting these offers?

Indeed its not part of my job knowing this, Regarding the virtualisation auto provisioned plan are provisioned in our openVZ environments while custom order in the KVM one

Also we did add all those information on our website and will be included in future post,

Hope this answer your question

• @BINFO said:
    I will try to get this information for you, Please mind that it would be more appropriate to ask those information via our ticket system,

What this means?