Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

baumanninformatica.com - DE - FR - CH - VPS - Starting at less then 7$! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

baumanninformatica.com - DE - FR - CH - VPS - Starting at less then 7$!

Comments

• @Nyr said:
    Those would be the upstreams of your own upstreams, since you don't seem to run your own network.

That isn't accurate while i am not the right person to answer to those question we do have our own infrastructure with direct IP transit,

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@berndy2001 said:
    Please post testip´s from each location.

Hello,

At the moment we only have this public server available i am afraid, I will take this as a feedback and we will provide a test IP and speedtest for each location in the future,

Thanks you,

• This all looks scary to me. Sorry.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

BINFO said: That isn't accurate while i am not the right person to answer to those question we do have our own infrastructure with direct IP transit,

What's your ASN then? Because your test location is Hetzner.

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@foetti said:
    This all looks scary to me. Sorry.

I am sorry if it does, We handled any information asked with transparency, As already stated its possible to open a ticket prior to send an order and we will manually review it,

Also if you are not satisfied with our service you can always open a ticket and we will provide to you a refund (within a reasonable time) if for any valid reason you are unsatisfied,

• @Nyr said:
    What's your ASN then? Because your test location is Hetzner.

We do not do BGP at the moment but we do static and dynamic routing, For example in Germany we use Cogent.

• BINFO said: We handled any information asked with transparency

No, you didn't. You say that you own your hardware but you just provided testfiles hosted by hetzner.

• MuZo said: Also on https://www.exoticvps.com you're advertised to provide VPS in Switzerland.

1. No one advertises on ExoticVPS. It's just a list. I turn down any requests from hosts that want to put up special promotions or offer payment for a more visible listing.

2. I have removed Baumann following the news that you aren't guaranteed Switzerland.

Thanked by 1fitvpn
  • Thanks for clearing things up, looks a good offer.

• @linuxthefish said:
    Thanks for clearing things up, looks a good offer.

Thanks you,

• I have a hard time taking this seriously..

• @Mark_R said:
    I have a hard time taking this seriously..

Please state your reason i will make my best to answer your question,

• BINFO said: Please state your reason i will make my best to answer your question,

Your testfiles are in Datacenter 13 at hetzner. According to Hetzner this Datacenter does not have Colocation. So your server there is just rented and not your own.

• linuxthefish said: Thanks for clearing things up, looks a good offer.

I am wondering what points you see as cleared up?

• @BINFO said:
    Please state your reason i will make my best to answer your question,

Do you really have to ask? wasn't the feedback already provided enough? Let me simplify it for you.

Professionalism. You are not showing it and the direct result of that is people asking you for more information to clear things up. People shouldn't have to ask the things they've asked in this thread.

Get your act together and do it right next time!

Good luck.

• @foetti said:
    Your testfiles are in Datacenter 13 at hetzner. According to Hetzner this Datacenter does not have Colocation. So your server there is just rented and not your own.

Hetzner has multiple datacenter, Currently there are 2 datacenter which host collocated machine, Most of our machine are in DC 11

• @Mark_R said:
    Good luck.

Thanks your Mark,

We will always try to improve, It will be done properly right away next time :)

• BINFO said: Hetzner has multiple datacenter, Currently there are 2 datacenter which host collocated machine, Most of our machine are in DC 11

But your link is hosted in dc13... and there is no colocation. If your servers are in dc11 you should provide testfiles from that datacenter.

• By the way, since you are a swiss firm you are required to have an imprint available.

Refer to Art. 3 Abs. 1 Bst. s Ziff. 1 UWG.

Can't find that on your site.

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@foetti said:
    By the way, since you are a swiss firm you are required to have an imprint available.

Refer to Art. 3 Abs. 1 Bst. s Ziff. 1 UWG.

Can't find that on your site.

I don't get what you are trying to get at i think we know out legislation better then you, If you have any constructive discussion i am open to that if you are just trying to put dirt on us then no sorry,

I anyway see that your history lack of constructive discussion,

• He is right though, you violate your own laws.

• BINFO said: If you have any constructive discussion i am open to that

I don't think this is true.

• BINFO said: I anyway see that your history lack of constructive discussion

I have never said anything against you in person. There is no need for you to start that!

• @foetti said:

Foetti, What you are doing is putting a bad image on our company for no valid reason, I am sorry again if for my own mistake did omit information that certain user would think they where important,

The only things i can do is make sure to not do this mistake in the future, If this is not sufficient for your then i am sorry but it seems i am unable to satisfy your request,

• BINFO said: What you are doing is putting a bad image on our company for no valid reason

It might be you putting an bad image on your company...

• BINFOBINFO Member
    edited November 2014

@foetti said:
    It might be you putting an bad image on your company...

No sorry, Mistake can be committed by anyone i acknowledged the problem on the fist post based on the user feedback and I've already told multiple time that correction has been made and will not be repeated in the future,

What you did instead is simple defaming without have any real base or fundament,

We did apologies, We did stated that if any customers isn't satisfied by this can ask a refund, We provided the information that where begin asked, But it seems that you simply cannot be satisfied so there isn't anything else to say,

Have a good day,

• BINFO said: We provided the information that where begin asked

No you did not! Some questions are still unanswered.

• @BINFO

The community here expect a kind of conformity to offer posts, and certain info is deemed mandatory rather than optional. Users here are also sceptical of new or unknown providers because of a tendency for them to disappear after a short time. I'm sure you can appreciate the scepticism as it's pretty much the duty of the forum to be that way.

• @ricardo said:
    BINFO

The community here expect a kind of conformity to offer posts, and certain info is deemed mandatory rather than optional. Users here are also sceptical of new or unknown providers because of a tendency for them to disappear after a short time. I'm sure you can appreciate the scepticism as it's pretty much the duty of the forum to be that way.

I can surely understand the scepticism indeed, And we did take the necessary step to answer those concerns, We have been in business since 2010 and we hope to stay for many more to come.

What i personally i do not approved is the hostility and aggressively of certain user, While this do not affect me in person in any manner it does not certainly leave a good ''first impression''

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited November 2014

BINFO said: What i personally i do not approved is the hostility and aggressively of certain user

You prefer kisses and flowers? :)