Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a host - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a host

2»

Comments

• @MasterZone said:
    Host4Geeks price for a managed server $71.40 USD + $8.95 USD setup free

Their managed VPS + cPanel prices start from 28.95$ monthly only:

https://host4geeks.com/managed-vps/

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

VPSRAIDSolutions said: I'm not doing any more bang for your buck kind of deal. Its a owned hardware so I'm not getting any loss by throwing in the resources. Please dont consider my offers the same as those.

What's your logic behind "owned hardware" and not incurring loses? As per your statement, did you receive the hardware for free?

On the hardware I own, my aim is to generate the ROI ASAP and then generate profits.

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A
  • @Host4Geeks said:

I don't need to aim on ROI , The main purpose of my endeavor was to level price and performance. I'm not worried about loosing ROI since im earning it through a potential group of clients whom I serve ( Gamers ).

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

@VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    I don't need to aim on ROI.

I salute your business plan Sir.

• @Host4Geeks said:

I'm doing exactly the same thing you do but we got different ways thats it ( I know your above comment was a sarcastic one )

• VPSRAIDSolutions said: if people are not intrested its not my fault.

Sorry kid, but it is your fault.

No one here respects you because of your attitude, because of a lot of shit you did and keep doing. Do you think that you are "member without signature" without a reason? Do you think that people doesn't recommend your services without a reason?

You, and only you, are responsible for the train wreck that your PR are.

Do yourself and us a favor:

Lay low, lay low again, work hard and keep working hard, MAYBE we can forget all the crap you did and someday you may earn a bit of respect in this community. Until it happens, yes it's your fault when someone doesn't recommends you.

Sorry OP, I fell bad for derailing this thread.

Thanked by 1VPSRAIDSolutions
  • @Darwin said:

I agree.

• Can I suggest we just get back on topic? We seem to be on a completely different topic and im sure the OP would like some idea of where he/she can host the server they are looking for...

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We can offer you this. However, you will need to contact our sales team to receive a custom quote at www.deepnetsolutions.com

Regards.

• I ordered a VPS at Host4Geeks.

• TriDoxiuMTriDoxiuM Member
    edited November 2014

@VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    when you can't spec match

That is really retarded.
    Edit: quote error

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited November 2014

perennate said: I don't recommend them.

That was uncalled for. The post called for experiences with them and I would've kept quiet if it were from a current or past customer.

AFAIK (kindly correct me if I am wrong here, I apologize forehand if I am), there hasn't been a negative feedback on the guy's services yet.

Although, I hate his guts to be heavily offensive even in his defensive posts, I feel that he is learning by the day and will continue to do so if he chooses to stick around in the longrun.

Quick edit - bharat, now that every thread is turning out into a vpsraid thread, the way every thread turned out into a XXX thread afew months ago, you might want to tone down and choose not to reply to every single post addressed towards you unless you feel necessary. Sometimes, staying quiet turns out to be the loudest statement