Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a host

MasterZoneMasterZone Member
edited November 2014 in Requests

I have $20-$40 budget and I am looking for server with cpanel

Comments

• Any more information? Ram, Bandwidth, Storage space etc etc...

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

For $40/month you can get pretty much any VPS you want and then just get an external license for ~$15/month.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

If you can tell me the specs you require, we can offer both KVM and OVZ in more than 9 different locations.

Or our Cloud service in Phoenix, AZ and soon Frankfurt, DE.

:-)

• 2-4GB RAM,100-500GB Disk space and at least 1TB bandwidth

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Our Managed VPSes come with a cPanel license included - https://host4geeks.com/managed-vps

• turnkeyintenetturnkeyintenet Member, Host Rep

That budget you posted is too high for here :) I'd suggest google search. Here, you should be able to get cpanel + vps for $25 or less a month.

The only real question though is location location location - does it matter?

• Location does not matter

• said: I have $20-$40 budget and I am looking for server with cpanel

Well, since this is LET, is it a monthly budget or yearly budget?

• edited November 2014

Shouldn't be yearly considering the cpanel license cost.

@vRozenSch00n

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • monthly budget

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • MasterZone said: monthly budget

Then the above providers are reliable providers and hopefully they might provide what you need :)

• VPSRAIDSolutions said: Shouldn't be yearly considering the cpanel license cost.

He he he I Know, no offense to OP, but many members here are looking for impossible offer for a long lasting business :P

• We could offer you one of the following for your budget of $40 USD per month:

250GB Disk

4GB Ram

1 IPV4

cPanel Licence

OR

400GB Disk

2 GB Ram

1 IPV4

cPanel Licence

Both for $40 USD per month, but it would depend what you feel is more important initially, Disk space or Ram. We would also include the basic setup of cPanel for you should you wish and would be on hand to offer any support you may need.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM or open a ticket at www.superior-networks.com

Hope this has helped.

Ryan

• edited November 2014

I could offer the following for $40 per month

Cores 4x 1.6 ghz ( L5520 )

RAM 8GB

Disk 1TB HDD ( from an array of 4x2TB LSI RAID-10 + BBU )

Bandwidth unmetered inbound bandwidth

metered outbound bandwidth ( fair-use policy )

Connection 1GBPS

Location Chicago Continnum DC

2 IPv4

Basic Cpanel Installation + License for vps optimized + whm xtra

Regards,

Bharat B.

• Cpanel why? Get Webuzo for free dude

• Does anyone use VPSRaid

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited November 2014

@MasterZone said:
    I have $20-$40 budget and I am looking for server with cpanel

We do a fully managed server + cPanel license, 2 IPv4 (more if justified)

250GB Disk Space

8GB Dedicated Ram

8GB Burstable / 8vCores

1GB/s connection 2 IPv4

Unlimited bandwidth

This is a managed system

That's around $44/mo.

Have a look

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2014

If you are planning to offer a shared/reseller plans then also don't forget to purchase a backup server.

I will recommended you to purchase a VPS from providers who can give you a cPanel license at $10 to $12/m instead of $15/m.

(In starting taking a backup of your server is most important for you because of you don't even know that your new vps company is 'Summer host' or not..)

• Thanks for the advice @DewlanceVPS
    Can someone share their experience with VPSRaid.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2014

MasterZone said: Thanks for the advice @DewlanceVPS Can someone share their experience with VPSRaid.

I don't recommend them. Host4Geeks should be fine, and then Backupsy for backups. You could also purchase any VM (e.g. RamNode) and buy the cPanel license yourself, separately (http://cpanel.net/plans-pricing/), it's $20/mo on VM.

Thanked by 1Host4Geeks
  • Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited November 2014

I will recommend @Host4Geeks I know Kushal is one guy who really cares for his customers & would never hesitate to go the extra mile for their satisfaction. And how do I know this? Because I know him from that time when he had not started Host4Geeks & was running PromptSpace in partnership with another guy. Then he launched Host4Geeks & it became such a phenomenal success because he applied all those ideas which he couldn't in PromptSpace because he was not the only guy to make decisions there. Please note that although I have worked for his brands in the past but I am not working for him right now.

Trust me you will not regret going with Host4Geeks :)

Thanked by 1Host4Geeks
  • @MasterZone said:
    Does anyone use VPSRaid

Please remember cheapest doesn't necessarily mean the best also :)

• @MasterZone said:
    Does anyone use VPSRaid

no.

• @K2Bytes said:
    Please remember cheapest doesn't necessarily mean the best also :)

Please refrain from degrading a company when you can't spec match.

• @perennate said:
    I don't recommend them. Host4Geeks should be fine, and then Backupsy for backups. You could also purchase any VM (e.g. RamNode) and buy the cPanel license yourself, separately (http://cpanel.net/plans-pricing/), it's $20/mo on VM.|

Reason to not recommend me ?

• Look through your past comments and see for yourself.

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    Please refrain from degrading a company when you can't spec match.

I am not representing any host here so I don't need to spec match anything. Secondly, I don't know why you take everything personally when I have not even mentioned your company's name. I was just stating an observation based on what happens with all those "more bang for your buck" type of deals. Hundreds of such examples can be easily found on this forum which would support my point of view.

• @Host4Geeks price for a managed server $71.40 USD + $8.95 USD setup free

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2014

@MasterZone said:
    Host4Geeks price for a managed server $71.40 USD + $8.95 USD setup free

Remove the addons that you do not need, such as backups, litespeed license, softaculous and SSL.

EDIT: Fixed the arrangement of configurable options as well.

• edited November 2014

@Brad said:

I wont argue on that baseless comment. Comments don't make a person his services do. Basically I gave out around 9 yearly vps for 30 days for review purpose. But sadly people haven't reviewed them I tried to do what I can but if people are not intrested its not my fault.

@K2Bytes

I'm not doing any more bang for your buck kind of deal. Its a owned hardware so I'm not getting any loss by throwing in the resources. Please dont consider my offers the same as those.