Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

crissic - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

crissic

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2014

Ticket reply time is an issue with many providers, crissic being one of the best.
    I admit things are not great here either, many times I see the ticket/reply on phone, but, if it is not an emergency, I just wait until I can sit at a computer to deal with it properly. This is not about critical stuff, if something critical happens, I am probably already working on it, but for account upgrades, inquiries about stuff clearly stated in various places, people asking for their fraud order to be put back to pending when they are blacklisted as carders or using anonymous proxies, stuff like that. Some of those I even ignore fully. Nobody should expect an answer to a question more or less along the line of "Sir, are you OK if I break the law and will you protect me from law enforcement?"

Thanked by 2KeyJey sandro
  • Maounique said: I admit things are not great here either

No, things are not great here. I'm still waiting for any explanation from him, but nothing.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@KeyJey said:
    No, things are not great here. I'm still waiting for any explanation from him, but nothing.

Explanation for what? Not replying to your ticket?

• @KeyJey

If I may give you a tip for future reference:

If you need a {license|vps|dedi|anything} today, make sure you have ordered it a week ago.

Anything can happen during provisioning, be prepared

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @SkylarM said:
    I was on an extended vacation afrom the 30th of October to the 10th of November,s o ticket reply times had been far less than optimal. We have added additional staff at this point to help with ticket volume so we shouldn't have any major delays like that again.

Our overnight hours are still a bit spotty though on reply times, unless it is critical.

I thought of opening a ticked but I guess I can talk to you over here
    Do you offer node migration to LA?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@noaman said:
    Do you offer node migration to LA?

No. How I know? I opened a ticket about this not long ago.
    If you ask nice (via ticket) Skylar might create a new vm for you there instead of your old one.